Sharing internet from windows 10 to xbox one for streaming

Discus and support Sharing internet from windows 10 to xbox one for streaming in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Sharing internet from windows 10 to xbox one for streaming Hi, I shared mine wi-fi connection to xbox one by cable, with no router, for streaming from... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RastaGasta, Oct 28, 2017.

1. RastaGasta
    RastaGasta Guest

Hi, I shared mine wi-fi connection to xbox one by cable, with no router, for streaming from xbox to mine notebook.

It does not work, so i connected the xbox to a TV to see what's going on. The thing is, xbox one can not connect to my notebook due a DHCP error and I don't know how to soulve this problem. And i can not have the tv where the xbox is instaled, just put there
    for a test, so what can I do to corret this error?

:)

RastaGasta, Oct 28, 2017
  2. maxen
    maxen Guest
    XBOX 360 and Game Streaming

Are you trying to stream a game from Xbox 360 to Windows 10? That's not supported - the media center of old was for streaming videos and songs.

There is a way to stream Xbox 360 games to Windows 10, but it involved using an Xbox One and playing the backwards compatible Xbox 360 on the Xbox 360, then streaming the Xbox One to Windows 10.

maxen, Oct 28, 2017
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    J3RS3Y DEVIL, Oct 28, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 internet sharing unstable with xbox