Share Mine craft map between two players, playing at different times

Discus and support Share Mine craft map between two players, playing at different times in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to share a map between me and my kids and me on a single xbox one. We would like to play the same map when not everyone is home (I work... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jpnels71, Nov 24, 2014.

1. jpnels71
    jpnels71 Guest

I would like to share a map between me and my kids and me on a single xbox one. We would like to play the same map when not everyone is home (I work rotating shifts) but use are own Microsoft accounts to play. Right now we can play if I start the game,
    and the kids join. But say I was at work and my youngest was at home she could sign in to her account and work on the map. Is it possible?

:)

jpnels71, Nov 24, 2014
  2. Th3 Tater
    Th3 Tater Guest
    Mine-craft two player

My SNES...but I have that on a CRT anyways.

Th3 Tater, Nov 24, 2014
  3. DaveFish23
    DaveFish23 Guest
    Mine-craft two player

lol. true, true. tv has 2 ports. one for fios, one for wii. time for a splitter! Share Mine craft map between two players, playing at different times :)

DaveFish23, Nov 24, 2014
  4. Share Mine craft map between two players, playing at different times

As far as I know the map is linked to the profile. Best situation is to have the person who is around the most host the world. If you are playing on survival then they could always just bring your character in and leave you at a mob trap to collect loot,
    if not then does it really matter if one of them uses your profile while you are not there.

D MASTERPIECE, Nov 24, 2014
  5. D MASTERPIECE Win User

As far as I know the map is linked to the profile. Best situation is to have the person who is around the most host the world. If you are playing on survival then they could always just bring your character in and leave you at a mob trap to collect loot,
    if not then does it really matter if one of them uses your profile while you are not there.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Mine-craft two player

^^ Are you trying to play split-screen co-op? Or online co-op?
  7. Farscape247 Win User

Mine-craft two player

talk about recycling threads, but oh well, when it comes to tube TV's there the beast, cant beat them (sarcasm)
  8. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Mine-craft two player

Zen is correct, however if you are on an HD tv then check the host settings on your game. Sometimes the option for split screen gets turned off.
  9. Dirty Loco Win User

Mine-craft two player

Split Screen two player will only work on a HDTV. If you only have an SDTV, it won't work.
Thema:

1. Share Mine craft map between two players, playing at different times - Similar Threads - Share Mine craft

2. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  5. Unfair for people who dont share there consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair for people who dont share there consoles: I went through 3 xboxes in a year all 3 times they overheated. Then I got the 4th xbox and got a fan for it that worked but here is the conflict guess what caused me too use my other 2 home...
  6. Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future

in XBoX on Windows
    Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future: All the Xboxes in my house are connected and cloud gaming was very important while game sharing 1a21e7bc-507f-44b4-b36c-5b2683eb8aa2
  7. Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.: Hi, I currently have gamepass shared on one xbox x and one S. How would I remove it from the S and add it to my new laptop? Thanks. submitted by /u/East_Rooster9251 [link] [comments]
  8. Linking Wife's account to mine and sharing Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking Wife's account to mine and sharing Game Pass: I want link our accounts together in a way so all of our games are shared and we share a single-price Game Pass subscription. I don't need any account monitoring or any other parental control or...
  9. A friend of mine share me GOLD and I can´t play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    A friend of mine share me GOLD and I can´t play online: A friend of mine who shares me Xbox LIVE GOLD, I have his account in my xbox as main, and I also have it as a family, he can play online, which means that he has Xbox LIVE GOLD, as i know,...
  10. Deathmatch, yours, mine, anyones, post, share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deathmatch, yours, mine, anyones, post, share: Deathmatch, yours, mine, anyones, post, share 49accc50-8ccd-4ce8-8f2b-47365d5a69d7