Shall we take Xbox Microsoft to Int. Court ?

Discus and support Shall we take Xbox Microsoft to Int. Court ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We shall take Microsoft and Xbox manufacturer to international Court as they sale products that are not supported or serviced in Romania ... that's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gheordun Ciprian, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Shall we take Xbox Microsoft to Int. Court ?

We shall take Microsoft and Xbox manufacturer to international Court as they sale products that are not supported or serviced in Romania ... that's mean they are cheating us all ... stupid corporations that makes billions of USD daily by cheating poor people

:)

Gheordun Ciprian, Dec 8, 2023
  2. Azrael008uk Win User

Really getting out of hand! Lol.

We shall go on to the end. We shall game in France, we shall game on the seas and oceans, we shall game with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall game on our island whatever the cost may be. We shall game on the beaches, we shall
    game on the landing grounds, we shall game in the fields and in the streets, we shall game in the hills; we shall NEVER be capped!
  3. GMAN990 Win User

why i have banned :(

When you take your case to court and Microsoft fail to show the court any evidence the banned Xbox being modded you will have your check and mate then, I'm not sure why you keep pressing the point on here you should be seeking legal advice?

Nothing you post on here whether its pictures of stickers, gamerscore etc etc will prove your innocence, it is between you a Microsoft either on the phone in a letter email or when you take them to court. You can post a hundred different things a hundred
    different times it won't get your Xbox unbanned and it won't prove you have not modded it or a previous owner hasn't modded it or you haven't had a third party repair

It sounds like your on here to encourage people to "take their chances" against Microsoft in court, unless you work in the legal profession I'm not sure that is something you should be doing?
  4. chevyracer1968 Win User

cant play most of my games

it just happen last week and its the same account. the only way to settle this problem is to take microsoft court
  5. nowaysis Win User

Console War

We shall fight in the air, we shall fight on the sea. We shall fight on the beaches and in the streets... We shall never surrender!

if your after quotes
  6. MajorAwful Win User

Banned- Not Fair

Take the individual to court on television like judge judy or the people's court.
Thema:

Shall we take Xbox Microsoft to Int. Court ?

1. Shall we take Xbox Microsoft to Int. Court ? - Similar Threads - Shall Microsoft Int

2. About a certain individual that shall not be named

in XBoX Accessibility
    About a certain individual that shall not be named: There is this one kid who said he was in trouble and needed me to click a link so i can help him he says. " PLZ i need your help" and sends a link. i did because i wanted to help that individual...
  3. Which game shall I buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game shall I buy: I'd definitely steer clear of Atlas. 89d0bdd5-e923-475f-8742-ad8be6c4cf7c
  4. faq 121003, what shall i do

in XBoX on Windows
    faq 121003, what shall i do: I have internet,but when i try to play solitaire games it says no internet contact 2d48ab2d-7e28-4ae0-9cbd-25cec63b82b8
  5. Missing Achievement "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Achievement "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall": I am missing the "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" achievement even though I got "The Sapphire Star" which is not possible without the other one. I tried the troubleshooting steps but the...
  6. Battlefield they shall not pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield they shall not pass: I purchased they shall not pass... wondering if there is any single player campaign maps to play or is it strictly multiplayer add ons. I don't see any new campaign missions....
  7. I shall like knowing if I can have more than 3 attempts to change main Xbox otherwise I cannot ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I shall like knowing if I can have more than 3 attempts to change main Xbox otherwise I cannot ...: I shall like knowing if I can have more than 3 attempts to change main Xbox otherwise I cannot play any more my games. Thank you for your attention. d5cae400-c246-4cc1-8b5c-8ef3204815f2
  8. why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is trouble: why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is Trouble and nobody cares. Very sad and very bad public für microsoft 610a6320-d699-4e0e-8e45-26490f13b407
  9. They shall not pass addon bought and installed

in XBoX on Consoles
    They shall not pass addon bought and installed: I bought they shall not pass for battlefield 1. Console shows it's installed but no place to access it for play? How do I access it to play? 04363163-50e6-41a8-8684-7ebe2cb0060b
  10. Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?: Lol, would it kill you to give an objective answer for once Az? fa4c0e45-f2f3-4ff2-a580-5f9d84384468