Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?

Discus and support Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Go for the Whopper as they are still a decent size. BigMac's are tiny these days, Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MetalGearFloppy, Mar 17, 2014.

  1. voteDC
    voteDC Guest

    Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?


    Go for the Whopper as they are still a decent size.

    BigMac's are tiny these days,
     
    voteDC, Mar 21, 2014
    #31
  2. Funny you say that ^ I had a Burger King the other day and was surprised at how alike to the picture it was. Same as KFC. Maccys....taste much much better but they just don't look like they do in the image lol.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Mar 22, 2014
    #32
  3. I got a PS4 over a One after mainly being a 360 gamer. To be honest right now there isnt much out for it that separates it from the One but there will be in time. If its games your after try picking up a PS3, I did before Christmas and have been loving its
    back catalogue
     
    Philip Dunnett, Mar 22, 2014
    #33
  4. Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?

    See that's one of the delights I had when I got the 360. It had been out for years and I had so many cheap games to choose from. I might invest in a PS or Wii console at some point just to play some exclusives that I have liked the look of. Mostly though,
    I miss Zelda and Mario lol. One reason why all consoles have unique traits.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Mar 23, 2014
    #34
  5. PrimoFuSion
    PrimoFuSion Guest
    Thank god for emulators or my bank balance would look a lot worse off these days Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait? :)
     
    PrimoFuSion, Mar 24, 2014
    #35
  6. @ Boas - Seriously? LMFAO

    Infamous is impossible on Xbone.

    1) If they did get to run it would be sub 720p and 12fps.

    2) It wipes the floor with Ryse, the particle effects, neon lighting, 1080p unlocked framerate which achieves 50fps in some ares on PS4.

    Xbone is last gen and is much closer to 360 capabilities. Just a matter of fact.
     
    Horrid H0RRACE, Mar 24, 2014
    #36
  7. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Infamous graphics are not as good as Killzone or Ryse. They are impressive for an open world game tho and it is a good game Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait? :) Hate it when people spew rubbish about either console, the XO would
    easily be able to handle Infamous imo

    @ Boas.

    I think Infamous looks very good but I agree with you, it didn't look quite as good as Killzone or Ryse.

    For me anyway it just proves again that graphics don't make a great game. I enjoyed Infamous but it wasn't the "next gen" experience some hyped it up to be even though I do know others that have absolutely loved it.

    Mind you, now I've played it I'm really looking forward to Watch Dogs.
     
    Lofty Who, Mar 24, 2014
    #37
  8. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest

    Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?

    @Horrid Horace, please explain why the xone cannot handle it? Yes it may run at 720p but it would still run and be hardly noticeable. Pretty sure it only runs at 30 fps doesnt it???

    .

    Not sure where you get your facts from but i would check your source.
     
    Boas BS5, Mar 24, 2014
    #38
  9. @Boas... I don't think it's locked at 30fps... there's bits that are definitely a lot higher than that.
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Mar 25, 2014
    #39
  10. You only have to look at almost every single port to see Xbone can't handle PS4 games. Infamous was built from the ground up on PS4 to take advantage of it's much more powerful hardware compared to Xbone.

    Devs have openly said PS4 exclusives will never be possible on Xbone, it just cant handle 1080p and high framerates.

    Xbone ports will always be inferior but I got my Xbone not for the specs but beacause it too will have games PS4 won't.
     
    Horrid H0RRACE, Mar 25, 2014
    #40
  11. Horrid...I wouldn't expect a PS exclusive to be possible on the Xbox One either Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait? :)



    The Xbox One is quite capable of hitting 1080p / 60fps. Lets leave that there.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Mar 25, 2014
    #41
  12. SP Rhino
    SP Rhino Guest
    Both consoles are fantastic, at the moment i split my time between Titanfall and Infamous, both are great games, in their own right, its early days yet for both consoles, and im sure there are lots of top games to come on both platforms, if you love games
    and are not a fanboy, dont be put off by people saying dont a ps4, as it will flourish, along with Xbox one, which is great news for the games industry as it properly promotes fiesty competition, which is excellnet news for gamers.
     
    SP Rhino, Oct 31, 2018
    #42
  13. Boas BS5 Win User

    Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?

    @Horrid Horace, please explain why the xone cannot handle it? Yes it may run at 720p but it would still run and be hardly noticeable. Pretty sure it only runs at 30 fps doesnt it???

    .

    Not sure where you get your facts from but i would check your source.
  14. PrimoFuSion Win User

    Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?

    I hope everyone is happy with the choices they've made! Sony have made more than 6 million happy gamers so far :)
  15. voteDC Win User

    Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?

    If you are going to troll for graphics you could at least go for the glorious PC gaming master race.
  16. superSnausages Win User

    Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?

    "Didn't help them last gen and if anything, Sony are consistent."

    Because the cell processor was monstrously developer-unfriendly, whereas the exact opposite is the case with the PS4. Already PS4 multiplats have a clear technical advantage over their ONE counterparts. So yeah, being the 'better' console will certainly
    help them this time around. I'm not sure I'd even call the PS3 the better console last time around tbh.
  17. Boas BS5 Win User

    Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?

    See im the opposite, only agme i feel like im missing out on on the XO is Forza. I really wanna play that game :(
Thema:

Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?

Loading...
  1. Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait? - Similar Threads - Shall buy Ps4

  2. Shall we take Xbox Microsoft to Int. Court ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shall we take Xbox Microsoft to Int. Court ?: We shall take Microsoft and Xbox manufacturer to international Court as they sale products that are not supported or serviced in Romania ... that's mean they are cheating us all ... stupid...
  3. About a certain individual that shall not be named

    in XBoX Accessibility
    About a certain individual that shall not be named: There is this one kid who said he was in trouble and needed me to click a link so i can help him he says. " PLZ i need your help" and sends a link. i did because i wanted to help that individual...
  4. Which game shall I buy

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game shall I buy: I'd definitely steer clear of Atlas. 89d0bdd5-e923-475f-8742-ad8be6c4cf7c
  5. faq 121003, what shall i do

    in XBoX on Windows
    faq 121003, what shall i do: I have internet,but when i try to play solitaire games it says no internet contact 2d48ab2d-7e28-4ae0-9cbd-25cec63b82b8
  6. Missing Achievement "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall"

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Achievement "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall": I am missing the "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" achievement even though I got "The Sapphire Star" which is not possible without the other one. I tried the troubleshooting steps but the...
  7. Battlefield they shall not pass

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield they shall not pass: I purchased they shall not pass... wondering if there is any single player campaign maps to play or is it strictly multiplayer add ons. I don't see any new campaign missions....
  8. I shall like knowing if I can have more than 3 attempts to change main Xbox otherwise I cannot ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I shall like knowing if I can have more than 3 attempts to change main Xbox otherwise I cannot ...: I shall like knowing if I can have more than 3 attempts to change main Xbox otherwise I cannot play any more my games. Thank you for your attention. d5cae400-c246-4cc1-8b5c-8ef3204815f2
  9. why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is trouble

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is trouble: why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is Trouble and nobody cares. Very sad and very bad public für microsoft 610a6320-d699-4e0e-8e45-26490f13b407
  10. They shall not pass addon bought and installed

    in XBoX on Consoles
    They shall not pass addon bought and installed: I bought they shall not pass for battlefield 1. Console shows it's installed but no place to access it for play? How do I access it to play? 04363163-50e6-41a8-8684-7ebe2cb0060b