Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?

Discus and support Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; See im the opposite, only agme i feel like im missing out on on the XO is Forza. I really wanna play that game :( Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MetalGearFloppy, Mar 17, 2014.

  1. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest

    Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?


    See im the opposite, only agme i feel like im missing out on on the XO is Forza. I really wanna play that game Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait? :(
     
    Boas BS5, Mar 20, 2014
    #16
  2. "Didn't help them last gen and if anything, Sony are consistent."

    Because the cell processor was monstrously developer-unfriendly, whereas the exact opposite is the case with the PS4. Already PS4 multiplats have a clear technical advantage over their ONE counterparts. So yeah, being the 'better' console will certainly
    help them this time around. I'm not sure I'd even call the PS3 the better console last time around tbh.
     
    superSnausages, Mar 20, 2014
    #17
  3. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Well one great thing about Microsoft adding Japan to their market is that we might finally get access to some decent Japanese games like "Galgun" and "Idolmaster".

    "Galgun II" on the ONE?

    Move over "Titanfall"!
     
    Azrael008uk, Mar 20, 2014
    #18
  4. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest

    Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?

    I picked up the PS4 for the games i couldnt get on the one, outlast has made it worthwhile owning a ps4 early on, great high tension horror. Killzone although i enjoyed it was pretty average, looking forward to infamous tomorrow now. As with last gen i will
    be using the xbox for the most part but their both great machines.
     
    R1CH5TER, Mar 20, 2014
    #19
  5. Infamous Second Son just destroys Xbone, the graphics are something Xbone will never be able to do. It's a no brainer what to get - PS4.
     
    Horrid H0RRACE, Mar 20, 2014
    #20
  6. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    If you are going to troll for graphics you could at least go for the glorious PC gaming master race.
     
    voteDC, Mar 20, 2014
    #21
  7. R TALLIS
    R TALLIS Guest
    Its such a personal choice that there is no correct answer to this.

    We all decide what suits us best and as long as we have fun playing the games, what does it matter?

    For me, the MS ecosystem fits with my lifestyle... I'm 34 with a baby on the way... my gaming time is already massively reduced! With Xbox One at least it makes TV and films plus music easy to switch between. I own nearly 200 HD films on the Xbox video
    service, so really it was a no brainer!

    I enjoy all the games I play on it, never once thinking "this would be so much better in native 1080p!". Having said that I don't mind admitting that the PS4 has a graphical advantage that in all likelihood the Xbox might never truly match. This is a shame,
    but it isn't a deal breaker. I know people with both machines and all without exception play the Xbox more! Perhaps 'cos that's where we can all play together... as someone mentioned before, friends are important in this decision.

    I could go out today and buy a PS4, but I couldn't justify that purchase with sufficient time spent gaming on it.

    I hope everyone is happy with whatever choices they make... happy gaming one and all !

    Rich.
     
    R TALLIS, Mar 20, 2014
    #22
  8. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest

    Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?

    Infamous graphics are not as good as Killzone or Ryse. They are impressive for an open world game tho and it is a good game Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait? :) Hate it when people spew rubbish about either console, the XO would easily be able to handle Infamous imo.
     
    Boas BS5, Mar 20, 2014
    #23
  9. PrimoFuSion
    PrimoFuSion Guest
    I hope everyone is happy with the choices they've made! Sony have made more than 6 million happy gamers so far Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait? :)
     
    PrimoFuSion, Mar 21, 2014
    #24
  10. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    No need for the Sony reference though was there, you could have stopped at your exclamation mark. Well said about spewing rubbish Boas.
     
    John Dowding, Mar 21, 2014
    #25
  11. PrimoFuSion
    PrimoFuSion Guest
    Sorry Genchy Gates, Microsoft have made more than 4 million happy gamers so far Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait? :)
     
    PrimoFuSion, Mar 21, 2014
    #26
  12. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Genchy Gates? I dont think so.
     
    John Dowding, Mar 21, 2014
    #27
  13. Ooh im good
    Ooh im good Guest

    Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?

    So has the OP made a decision? Its just if he has his answer I would like to ask...

    BigMac or BK Whopper for late lunch? I do enjoy a BigMac, but that flame grilled taste of the whopper is so delicious. I just have that feeling what ever I choose I will wish I bought the other.
     
    Ooh im good, Mar 21, 2014
    #28
  14. ^ Lol! I read that and thought whut... then it made sense. Nice analogy!
     
    Mark Sherwood, Mar 21, 2014
    #29
  15. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    ^ I like what SILVAFOX has said above, sensible post Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait? :)
     
    Lofty Who, Mar 21, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?

Loading...
  1. Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait? - Similar Threads - Shall buy Ps4

  2. Shall we take Xbox Microsoft to Int. Court ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shall we take Xbox Microsoft to Int. Court ?: We shall take Microsoft and Xbox manufacturer to international Court as they sale products that are not supported or serviced in Romania ... that's mean they are cheating us all ... stupid...
  3. About a certain individual that shall not be named

    in XBoX Accessibility
    About a certain individual that shall not be named: There is this one kid who said he was in trouble and needed me to click a link so i can help him he says. " PLZ i need your help" and sends a link. i did because i wanted to help that individual...
  4. Which game shall I buy

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game shall I buy: I'd definitely steer clear of Atlas. 89d0bdd5-e923-475f-8742-ad8be6c4cf7c
  5. faq 121003, what shall i do

    in XBoX on Windows
    faq 121003, what shall i do: I have internet,but when i try to play solitaire games it says no internet contact 2d48ab2d-7e28-4ae0-9cbd-25cec63b82b8
  6. Missing Achievement "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall"

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Achievement "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall": I am missing the "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" achievement even though I got "The Sapphire Star" which is not possible without the other one. I tried the troubleshooting steps but the...
  7. Battlefield they shall not pass

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield they shall not pass: I purchased they shall not pass... wondering if there is any single player campaign maps to play or is it strictly multiplayer add ons. I don't see any new campaign missions....
  8. I shall like knowing if I can have more than 3 attempts to change main Xbox otherwise I cannot ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I shall like knowing if I can have more than 3 attempts to change main Xbox otherwise I cannot ...: I shall like knowing if I can have more than 3 attempts to change main Xbox otherwise I cannot play any more my games. Thank you for your attention. d5cae400-c246-4cc1-8b5c-8ef3204815f2
  9. why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is trouble

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is trouble: why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is Trouble and nobody cares. Very sad and very bad public für microsoft 610a6320-d699-4e0e-8e45-26490f13b407
  10. They shall not pass addon bought and installed

    in XBoX on Consoles
    They shall not pass addon bought and installed: I bought they shall not pass for battlefield 1. Console shows it's installed but no place to access it for play? How do I access it to play? 04363163-50e6-41a8-8684-7ebe2cb0060b