Shadow warrior screen cut off issue plz help

Discus and support Shadow warrior screen cut off issue plz help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi i am currently playing shadow warrior 1 and i am having a screen problem where it is cut off at top and bottom. My tv is Samsung and quite old so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AoS x Lewis, Jun 5, 2017.

1. AoS x Lewis
    AoS x Lewis Guest

hi i am currently playing shadow warrior 1 and i am having a screen problem where it is cut off at top and bottom. My tv is Samsung and quite old so there is no setting to change it and there is no option in game. Does anyone know another way to fix it?

:)

AoS x Lewis, Jun 5, 2017
  2. Have not received mystery prize for feb gold quest

I earned 4 in "Split Second" and 2 in "Shadow warrior". plz help

AmissTulip043, Jun 5, 2017
  3. uglyduck
    uglyduck Guest
    Well...thanks Xbox One X

Thats a tv setting issue and not ps4 or xbox issue.

uglyduck, Jun 5, 2017
  4. Shadow warrior screen cut off issue plz help

Hey there, Lewis!

I'm sorry to see any display issues! If this is the only game it's happening in, then I would suggest reaching out to
    Flying Wild Hog to see if they might have anything they can do to help you out.

However, if it's happening with other games or the dashboard, let me know so that we can dig further into it! I'll need your Samsung's model number and a picture of what the image looks like on your TV to help troubleshoot this.

Let me know which way we're going with this. If you reach out to Flying Wild Hog, please keep me updated on the situation!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Jun 6, 2017
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Lewis!

I'm sorry to see any display issues! If this is the only game it's happening in, then I would suggest reaching out to
    Flying Wild Hog to see if they might have anything they can do to help you out.

However, if it's happening with other games or the dashboard, let me know so that we can dig further into it! I'll need your Samsung's model number and a picture of what the image looks like on your TV to help troubleshoot this.

Let me know which way we're going with this. If you reach out to Flying Wild Hog, please keep me updated on the situation!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. AmissTulip043 Win User

Have not received mystery prize for feb gold quest

Hey ! Are you physically located in The US? Which 2 Games with Gold did you earn achievements in? Post back and let us know!
    I earned 4 in "Split Second" and 2 in "Shadow warrior". plz help
  7. UberHoobagoob Win User

Never got February quest reward

Here's a screen capture of the Xbox.com page showing 3 achievements from Shadow Warrior

[​IMG]
  8. PoussinNoir666 Win User

problems with success

this just happened to me again now on Shadow Warrior...
  9. Weiand13 Win User

Shadow Warrior

I was finally able to leave Dragon Age alone for bit an got started on this.

Didn't know / realize it's a first person shooter type. Not really my bag.

I figure I'll play through it a while, then see about doing the exchange gig with it.

I got it pretty cheap new as compared to the msrp
Thema:

1. Shadow warrior screen cut off issue plz help - Similar Threads - Shadow warrior screen

2. Shadow Warrior 3 Crash and Shutdown Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Shadow Warrior 3 Crash and Shutdown Series X: In Shadow Warrior 3, after going through the egg stages, my Console suddenly shuts down after 1 hour. After turning on again, the console protection message will be displayed. My ventilation...
  3. Missing wgs folder for Shadow Warrior 2 on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing wgs folder for Shadow Warrior 2 on Xbox Game Pass: Sorry if this was answered somewhere else, I couldn't find it though I've been searching for a while. I recently got Xbox Game Pass and was trying to transfer a save from another platform but...
  4. Proflies folder error shadow warrior 2 - Game pass Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Proflies folder error shadow warrior 2 - Game pass Pc: Hello I downloaded shadow warrior 2 on pc, and after I started the game I got the error: "Could not create configs folder: profiles". When I just ignore this message, I can play the game. But...
  5. Shadow Warrior 2 Games pass Not showing on xbox one x console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow Warrior 2 Games pass Not showing on xbox one x console.: I have done my research and games pass at the moment advises Shadow Warrior 2 is available on console and pc games pass. How ever when i load up games pass it says pc only and to top it off its...
  6. Shadow Warrior 2 Game Pass for PC save file

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow Warrior 2 Game Pass for PC save file: Hello, I just installed a new SSD on my computer and reinstalled windows 10 and installed the xbox app for game pass pc. I had the save file for Shadow Warrior 2 backed up and downloaded the...
  7. Shadow warrior 1 won't launch (bought it with the bundle Shadow Warrior 1 & 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow warrior 1 won't launch (bought it with the bundle Shadow Warrior 1 & 2): Hi there ! My gamertag is playing on black 1To xbox one. I have a problem with the digital download Shadow warrior 1 (I bought it with the Shadow warrior 2 bundle). Each time I try to launch...
  8. Shadow Warrior

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow Warrior: Shadow Warrior doesn't seem to have a section in the game area. My copy just arrived today & will install after Dragon Age finishes installing. Anyone have any input / thoughts / comments on it?...
  9. the power achievement didn't unlock for me in shadow warrior

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the power achievement didn't unlock for me in shadow warrior: i have to to earn all power upgrades in shadow warrior to get this achievement. i did get them all but, the achievement is stuck at 95% instead of 100%. and i did earn all power upgrades. you got...
  10. Shadow Warrior and Original ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shadow Warrior and Original ?: Just picked this up for $15 and its awesome, I remember playing the original for so many hours back in the late 90's. So upon starting a new game you are shown to a pre-recorded bout of the...