Shadow of War not playable past main menu on PC Xbox game pass app.

Discus and support Shadow of War not playable past main menu on PC Xbox game pass app. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to play Shadow of War on PC through the Xbox Game Pass PC app. When I launch the game, it says "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. Your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SimonBoulter, Aug 9, 2020.

1. SimonBoulter
    SimonBoulter Guest

I am trying to play Shadow of War on PC through the Xbox Game Pass PC app. When I launch the game, it says "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. Your account doesn't match your dev environment. If you're in the right sandbox, switch to Microsoft account
    for that environment. To keep using this account, change the registry's sandbox and environment. (%1)"

It won't allow me to play the game, it launches but at the main menu it gives me that message and wont allow me to play. I have tried logging in and logging out, uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Nothing is working so far. A quick google search showed
    me that numerous people have had this issue on PC game pass but I've seen no fix yet. Hope you can help.

:)

SimonBoulter, Aug 9, 2020
  2. MiałkoMauko Win User

Hello,

I have the same issue. Still can't play. It's really weird.

Its looks like everyone have this problem since 3 days..
  3. Majerihno Win User

Hey everyone,

I've just checked and got pass the xbox live login screen, where the error was previously taking place, into the main menu so I guess it is working now! I'll know for sure when I have time tomorrow to actually launch new game and get into orc slashing.

Thanks to whoever fixed the issue!
  4. Kevinfar Win User

Are you on pc or xbox? If xbox you may need to reboot.
  5. Majerihno Win User

The issue has been resolved and now working
    Well, not for me. The same problem persists, I am still unable to play :C
  6. Kevinfar Win User

The issue has been resolved and now working
Thema:

1. Shadow of War not playable past main menu on PC Xbox game pass app. - Similar Threads - Shadow War playable

2. How to connect to hydra servers on Xbox x to have access to my data for the game shadow of war

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to connect to hydra servers on Xbox x to have access to my data for the game shadow of war: I connected to shadow of war Xbox x version and it is impossible to connect to hydra to get my data from my time on pc. “No Hydra Id available. Connect to the Hydra servers to retrieve your ID. “...
  3. How can I get my dlc's on Shadow Of war back for pc????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my dlc's on Shadow Of war back for pc????: I'm playing shadow of war on pc from the xbox app on windows and I own the dlc when on xbox but when playing on pc it says I do not own them, i even have achievements from the dlc to prove I've...
  4. I Purchsed a game Shadow of War Definitive Edition no expansions was loaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchsed a game Shadow of War Definitive Edition no expansions was loaded: Shadow of war was purchased along with Xbox X this is my first gaming system that I didn't. Have to build. Started up the everything was great after downloading Shadow of war no expansions was...
  5. Shadow of War's guide menu is not working correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War's guide menu is not working correctly: Every other menu scrolls correctly but the guide menu seems to be stuck on one page and is not scrolling down to the next section like the other menus do. I've looked everyone on google,...
  6. Shadow of war diectX11 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of war diectX11 problem: I have a problem with the game shadow of war when I run the game it says error video doesn't support directX11 and I saw a fix on YouTube but it was for steam and I couldn't find the game file pc...
  7. while installing middle of earth : shadow of war it gives error in downloading as result...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    while installing middle of earth : shadow of war it gives error in downloading as result...: while installing middle of earth : shadow of war it gives error in downloading as result gives error code: 0x80073cf9 7127b00b-452c-4e7c-aa6b-ff33d0eccec3
  8. Shadow of Mordor/War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of Mordor/War: Any chance of my two favourite games getting that sweet fps boost ? d3a0ad72-9357-4be9-adc8-8a994787988c
  9. Shadow of War DLC Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War DLC Problem: Hi! Recently I encountered a problem: I downloaded Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Definitive Edition which should contain all of the expansions to the game. The problem is, that I cannot...
  10. Shadow of War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War: I play Shadow of War on my Xbox with a disc. Can I now play it on my PC? f6a6d518-0c35-460e-8d33-e7afedc9d690

Users found this page by searching for:

1. GamePass middle earth crash

2. shadow of war game pass not working

3. shadow of war not working through game pass