Sexual harassment on console games

Discus and support Sexual harassment on console games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have been recently dealing with extreme sexual harassment based on gender in team chat. Unfortunately after repeated reports to several accounts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sophiegracey, Nov 26, 2019.

1. sophiegracey
    sophiegracey Guest

So I have been recently dealing with extreme sexual harassment based on gender in team chat. Unfortunately after repeated reports to several accounts nothing has happened at all. I even was on the phone with Xbox support for an hour and thirty minutes,
    for a woman to tell me that she also deals with it but cannot do anything about it. Why is Xbox promoting a community where it is ok for extreme harassment IE telling me to get on my knees because I am a woman and that's all I can do eck. But, not taking action
    from these accounts? I have tried multiple times writing lengthy reports on accounts and nothing ever happens and there is nobody that I can even talk to about these things. It really is starting to seem more and more that the people working for this company
    promote a toxic environment for women and in no way shape or form attempt to do anything about this. Why is this ok?

:)

sophiegracey, Nov 26, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: