Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Discus and support Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thanks, just started it since it's my day off. Lei, I suggest you do the same. ;P 5b127bfe-c96c-4816-a1ef-c6547c0011b8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BizarroMantis, May 7, 2015.

1. Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Thanks, just started it since it's my day off. Lei, I suggest you do the same. ;P

:)

BizarroMantis, May 7, 2015
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    John Dowding, May 7, 2015
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, May 7, 2015
  4. Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Witcher on the other hand apparently wants to take gaming to a new perverted level. Ahh yes, the same old tired argument - "It's a natural part of life!!" Uhh, I think it's more that sex sells. If you read the articles
    about all the sex in Witcher 3, you will hear all kinds of desperate justification for it.

I can't speak to whether [I feel] the Witcher 3 wants to take gaming to a new perverted level or not. Thus far it has sounded like a good game to me, but I never played any of the previous ones. Nor have I read any
    articles about it, so I really can't speak to whether it seems like desperate justification for it.

Of course it's that sex sells. That's a given... did it even need to be said? lol The reason "It's a natural part of life" stays the same and is old and tired is because it's been true since... well, Adam and Eve if
    you're religious. It's a fact, not an argument. Those who seem to have the biggest problem with it are those who are awkward or uncomfortable about it.

Not that I'm saying there is something wrong with people who aren't comfortable with the subject. Not to mention different lifestyles garner different beliefs. To some, a little promiscuity isn't a big deal. To others,
    it's a mortal sin.

As far as it being in video games goes, IMO it is what it is. And what is it? It's just like any other form of entertainment that has a story, whether it be book, movie or whatever. A decision made by the story writer(s) about
    the lifestyle(s) of the characters involved in a story. It's their story and their decision to make as to how they want it portrayed.

TBH, if I found that TW3 was going to be 5 minutes of game play, interrupted by "cut scenes" and not much else, I'd probably pass because that wouldn't be my thing.

I take no issue with people who don't like some games or don't want them because they may have content that they find objectionable. Games have a rating system that isn't dissimilar to movies for that reason. What I
    take issue with is when people start getting that sense of entitlement all fired up and whine that 'it shouldn't be there... I don't want it in my game'. My response to that is, the story is part of the game. The story is not 'yours'. If you don't want that
    kind of content, don't get that game.

A Blue Illusion, May 7, 2015
  5. Looks like I might have to start with W2 Assassins of Kings since I can't locate the first one in the game store. Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt :(

6. Who are you debating with blue? It appears you are just yammering to yourself.

7. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Bizzaro I didn't play the first one and had no trouble picking up the gist of what was going on. I look forward to what you think of Assasins of Kings! (First one was PC only)

8. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest

Jeez, this thread has blown up. It is fine in games. Just as it is fine in movies. They are all art forms. If done correctly like in Dragon Age or Mass Effect it can capture a moment of intimacy that was built. I found nothing in The Witcher that I
    felt was filthy

NxtDoc1851, May 7, 2015
  9. I'm not debating, per se, any more than you were @Bizzaro. Just responding to some of the things you posted earlier... with my viewpoint. Not like you haven't done that before. And it wasn't being confrontational, at least not intentionally. Is that not
    allowed or something?

BTW, if you look, that blue highlighted text was from a post of yours. You'll notice I tend to do that a good bit. It isn't that it keeps me from 'yammering' you see... but it does tend to keep me from yammering to myself. Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt ;)

A Blue Illusion, May 7, 2015
  10. Apparently all the brothers need something to counterbalance the more tender moments in Fifty Shades of Gray Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt :)

Dance CaravanDJ Service, May 7, 2015
  11. Hello everyone Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt :)

I messed up again, please forgive me.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, May 7, 2015
  12. Hello "Genchy" Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt :)

Sorry for repeating the same mistake again, I will stop commenting on things that I know nothing about.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Genchy" Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt :)

13. Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Hello "BizzaroMantis" Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt :)

I'm too busy leveling up Princess Mia (paragon 70 Sorceress in Diablo 3) to paragon 100. I've never been interested in the Witcher games, but I've heard nothing but good things about them Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "BizzaroMantis" Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt :)

14. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Hello Lei Fang

Nah you didn't mess up, it's all good!

15. Hello "Genchy" Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt :)

Cool Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Genchy" Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt :)

Thema:

1. Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Similar Threads - Sex Scenes Are

2. Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....: In the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my account had been...
  3. Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....: In the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my account had been...
  4. Halo Master chief collection pauses during cut scenes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master chief collection pauses during cut scenes.: I'm trying to replay through the older Halo series through to the new ones to follow the whole story. However, as soon as a cut scene starts the game pauses within a few seconds so I'll unpause it...
  5. MW3 crashes in exact same spot during campaign at reactor cut scene

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3 crashes in exact same spot during campaign at reactor cut scene: I have factory reset the console, uninstalled the game, erased all data, replayed all the way to the same point and still crashes. Anyone? Here is a link to it happening:...
  6. Can’t play Disney Scene It on Xbox One slim.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t play Disney Scene It on Xbox One slim.: Cannot navigate away from title screen. Every input is invalid from multiple controllers, verified current updates installed, restarted console and controllers. For clarification: the issue being...
  7. I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...: I need help to report this person and get him banned e77cfaf7-74c4-48f2-91d2-c9e154f6a8dc
  8. Roblox sex acts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox sex acts: Im a parent all my kids play Roblox Im seeing very unsettling screen shots from that game is there any way to get this game cleaned up I've reported the material,Im very concerned and I feel like...
  9. Does talking about sex/sexual things violate the xbox code of conduct?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does talking about sex/sexual things violate the xbox code of conduct?: Hello, I have recently been banned from using the communication features sing my xbox app, i don't exactly why i was banned but i think because me and my girlfriend were talking about sex/sexual...
  10. Adult, with gamertag [Mod Removed] asked my 7 year old to have sex with him.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adult, with gamertag [Mod Removed] asked my 7 year old to have sex with him.: [Mod Removed] is a male adult who plays a lot of Minecraft...well so do a lot of little kids. Including my 7 year old daughter. I do not allow voice chat, she doe not use a headset or mic, but she...