Severe Frame-Rate Drops in MGSV!!! Where is the Xbox One Fix From Konami ?!??!

Discus and support Severe Frame-Rate Drops in MGSV!!! Where is the Xbox One Fix From Konami ?!??! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Either no one is playing this game anymore or no one is using this forum anymore, because this game is suffering from MAJOR frame-rate issues and no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FrunoDamage, Nov 30, 2015.

1. FrunoDamage
    FrunoDamage Guest

Either no one is playing this game anymore or no one is using this forum anymore, because this game is suffering from MAJOR frame-rate issues and no one is posting any thing about it! Here is an article that lists all the concerns. Also, please note that
    Konagi has released a fix for the PS4 and PC versions of the game, but the Xbox One community for some reason has been omitted. Here is the link ... Please let me know your thoughts on this. Metal Gear Solid V On Xbox Still Marred By Severe Frame-Rate Drops
    Thanks!

:)

FrunoDamage, Nov 30, 2015
  2. FrunoDamage
    FrunoDamage Guest
  3. FrunoDamage
    FrunoDamage Guest
    Konami!, Where is the Xbox One Fix!!!!!

Either no one is playing this game anymore, or no one is using this forum anymore, because this game is suffering from MAJOR frame-rate issues and no one is posting anything about it! Here is an article that lists all the concerns. Also, please note that
    Konami has released a fix for the PS4 and PC versions of the game, but the Xbox One community, for some reason, has been omitted. Here is the link ... Please let me know your thoughts on this. Metal Gear Solid V On Xbox Still Marred By Severe Frame-Rate Drops

4. Sipuli91 Win User

Dark souls FRAME RATE Issue

Where do you notice the frame rate drops? Blighttown and New Londo Ruins are famous for horrible frame rates. Other than that, there have been updates, but nothing can perfectly fix the frame rate as it simply is too much for the consoles to handle.
  5. The1337gamer Win User

Dark Souls 2

No frame rate drops. The first game is pretty awful at maintaining fixed frame rate.
  6. voteDC Win User

bad shadows

There is no way to fix the shadows on the 360 version of the game, nor the PS3 version come to that.

-

You could always grab the PC version, where an option to turn off dynamic shadows (the blocky ones) is available and there are various mods to improve them.

-

The shadows are much improved in Mass Effect 2.

-

I've played the fir5st game a lot and I honestly don't know where people are seeing these frame rate drops. The only place a noticable frame rate drop occurs for me is when escaping the Hot Labs on Noveria.
  7. The1337gamer Win User

Bad news about Watch Dogs...

How am I lying?

My monitor refreshes 60 times per second.

I can lock frame rate to 30 frames per second via command console.

I can lock frame rate to 60 frames per second via command console.

I can see the difference between the game running at 30 fps and 60 fps.

You think my system is suffering from rate drops.

The frame rate tracker says my game is running at constant 30 fps when I lock it to 30.

The frame rate tracker says my game is running at constant 60 fps when I lock it to 60.

The frame rate tracker says my game is running at constant 299 fps when I don't lock the frame rate (it is unlocked by default).

The frame rate tracker disagrees with your hypothesis that my system is suffering from frame rate drops.

Where is the lie?
  8. TangentialShark Win User

Framerate drops on my games?

Actually frame rate drops are frequent in many games. This morning I was playing L4D2 and the frame rate drops when the horde of infected come running in my tv screen. In Halo Wars the frame rate drops when there are too many units on screen at the same
    time. Frame rate drops are a common occurrence on many games, it is not a fault with the games but instead a limitation on the xbox 360 hardware.
Thema:

1. Severe Frame-Rate Drops in MGSV!!! Where is the Xbox One Fix From Konami ?!??! - Similar Threads - Severe Frame Rate

2. Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card: Hello, Last week I had over $1500 worth of items stollen from me in a hotel room. One of the items was my purse which had a $100 unused Xbox gift card. I have been in contact with law enforcement...
  3. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  4. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  5. Cannot reinstall game because of several errors

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot reinstall game because of several errors: I am trying to download a game that I previously uninstalled on the recommendation of the manufacturer. In trying to reinstall the game, nothing happens because the page claims that I own this...
  6. Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice: Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice. Tried everything and it says again, New GAME 12e778fe-d789-45f9-9d91-96097bff52a0
  7. Xbox wont start updates on my home wifi unless I wait several hours for it start but works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont start updates on my home wifi unless I wait several hours for it start but works...: My Xbox series X wont update any games on my home wifi network unless I wait several hours then it may finally start updating and not sit at 0% but if I switch to my hotspot it starts updating...
  8. Game chat not working on several games, party chat is working fine.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game chat not working on several games, party chat is working fine.: Hi All, I've tried game chats on NBA2K24, EAFC24, DayZ, Forza Motorsport 7 and although chat icons are appearing, I am unable to hear them and also my chat icon does not show either. Party chats...
  9. After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...: I need to get a code via sms to log in to the accounts I have on my xbox, but after receiving 18 codes for the different accounts I have, the code no longer comes and the phone number I registered...
  10. Minecraft Multiplayer is greyed out, tried several solutions to make this work, but nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is greyed out, tried several solutions to make this work, but nothing...: I have been trying for a while to access Minecraft Multiplayer but it is greyed out, saying I need to change my Microsoft account settings, and I have tried changing my family role to organiser,...