Several of my Gamepass games can't log in to Xbox Live

Discus and support Several of my Gamepass games can't log in to Xbox Live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I'm the secondary user of a household computer. On the shared machine, when I try to start most Gamepass games using the Xbox app, I get an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mdougl55, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Mdougl55
    Mdougl55 Guest

Hello,

I'm the secondary user of a household computer. On the shared machine, when I try to start most Gamepass games using the Xbox app, I get an error indicating that an Xbox Live signin failed, and that I can't play. The three games I've experienced this with so far are Grounded, Yakuza 0, and State of Decay 2. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the games, and the Xbox and Xbox Live apps. I have my own computer, and Yakuza 0 at least seems to work fine on that. I'd like to be able to play these games on the shared machine as well, though. Has anybody experienced and resolved anything like this?

:)

Mdougl55, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Mdougl55 Win User

Thank you, that seems to have resolved the issue.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Awesome, mate. Good to hear that, take care!
  4. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

See if these steps help you, please.

Press the Windows Button then type Services.

Right-click over the Services App from the list of results.

Then select Run as Administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper

Xbox Live Auth Manager,

Xbox Live Game Save,

Xbox Live Networking Service.

Do this with each of the services listed above.

Right-click over the service and select Properties.

Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services.

Click Apply and OK to save changes.

Then try the games again.
  5. Ralph Zegarelli Win User

access to games

This game is not worth playing. Several times now I have had this issue. Even though I can log into xbox on my win 10 pcs, ultimate games says it can't log into xbox.
  6. Gecko57 Win User

cannot play games off line!

Why am I unable to play off-line on XBOX One? Since I can't log in to XBOX live I should have the option to play off-line until the service is up and when I log in they can update my profile to the sever.
Thema:

1. Several of my Gamepass games can't log in to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Several Gamepass games

2. Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card: Hello, Last week I had over $1500 worth of items stollen from me in a hotel room. One of the items was my purse which had a $100 unused Xbox gift card. I have been in contact with law enforcement...
  3. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  4. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  5. Cannot reinstall game because of several errors

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot reinstall game because of several errors: I am trying to download a game that I previously uninstalled on the recommendation of the manufacturer. In trying to reinstall the game, nothing happens because the page claims that I own this...
  6. Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice: Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice. Tried everything and it says again, New GAME 12e778fe-d789-45f9-9d91-96097bff52a0
  7. Xbox wont start updates on my home wifi unless I wait several hours for it start but works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont start updates on my home wifi unless I wait several hours for it start but works...: My Xbox series X wont update any games on my home wifi network unless I wait several hours then it may finally start updating and not sit at 0% but if I switch to my hotspot it starts updating...
  8. Game chat not working on several games, party chat is working fine.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game chat not working on several games, party chat is working fine.: Hi All, I've tried game chats on NBA2K24, EAFC24, DayZ, Forza Motorsport 7 and although chat icons are appearing, I am unable to hear them and also my chat icon does not show either. Party chats...
  9. After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...: I need to get a code via sms to log in to the accounts I have on my xbox, but after receiving 18 codes for the different accounts I have, the code no longer comes and the phone number I registered...
  10. Minecraft Multiplayer is greyed out, tried several solutions to make this work, but nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is greyed out, tried several solutions to make this work, but nothing...: I have been trying for a while to access Minecraft Multiplayer but it is greyed out, saying I need to change my Microsoft account settings, and I have tried changing my family role to organiser,...