Settings are not in Greek any more.

Discus and support Settings are not in Greek any more. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have set my Xbox Series X language to Greek. After the latest update, the settings menus and options are not in Greek any more. Please bring back... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Patronangel1981, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Settings are not in Greek any more.

I have set my Xbox Series X language to Greek. After the latest update, the settings menus and options are not in Greek any more. Please bring back Greek for the settings as soon as possible.

submitted by /u/Patronangel1981
    [link] [comments]

/u/Patronangel1981, Feb 8, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

I can't download/purchase because of "region" errors

Any content on the us marketplace would not be available in the Greek marketplace you must use the Greek marketplace and find them
  3. Christian21J Win User

Can't download.

By those words I meant to say that I buy everything...just like the folk in America does..or any other country for that matter...nothing more...it is a greek account.
  4. snikefriend Win User

Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]

Greek account, Greek region. Xbox is not supporting Greek system language for now.
  5. igloos on fire Win User

Please explain this game's sybolism/story to me

its references to several different mythologys its no satanic more greek egyption and roman mythoilogy
  6. Temhotabot Win User

selected wrong country and now i cannot read my xbox live pages

Just to clarify you live in ISRAEL but created a GREEK XBL account? Since ISRAEL is not a Live supported region there is nothing you can do that won't violate the XBL Terms of Service and/or Code of Conduct.

And no, there is no setting on your profile or console that you can change to make the Greek English.
Thema:

Settings are not in Greek any more.

1. Settings are not in Greek any more. - Similar Threads - Settings are Greek

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings: Can someone explain to me what each frequency range represents? 125Hz, 250Hz, 1kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz My headset sounds terrible for first person shooters. submitted by /u/Hayden22Stone [link]...
  6. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  7. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  8. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  9. How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?: For some reason my settings app on my Xbox one s has magically disappeared and I can only assume that someone has uninstalled it. Is there a way to get it back because I've been having so much...
  10. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...