Settings and Microsoft Store not working

Discus and support Settings and Microsoft Store not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having performance issues and game crashes on my Xbox One S recently, so I tried to check my settings for an update. When I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cameron C1341, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Settings and Microsoft Store not working

Hello, I've been having performance issues and game crashes on my Xbox One S recently, so I tried to check my settings for an update. When I tried to open settings, I got error code 0x807e1000a, and on another attempt, I got 0x80270254. The message with the second code said I needed to install the game or app and to check the Microsoft store, but I cannot open the Microsoft store either. I have tried to reset the Xbox normally with my controller and also by holding the power button for 10 seconds, unplugging the power and plugging it back in after 30 seconds. I also cleared my local caches from the storage through the apps and games tab, but the problem still persists. I'm not sure what else to do.

:)

Cameron C1341, Apr 2, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Cameron, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset your console.

Before you continue, make sure you've got the account sign-in information. You'll need it to log back into your console after the reset.

You can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
  3. Geri M. Win User

Microsoft store not working

Hello Vittorio Mennella,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today other than this account issue.

We understand that you are having issue with Microsoft Store apps. As per description you have tried a lot of troubleshooting steps already but still the issue persists.

We have some articles for recommendation for this issue. Kindly go and check if the troubleshooting suggestions can help you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Microsoft store not working!!!

If You want to buy anything so buy from your smartphone or Pc original even on your Xbox browser, Go to Microsoft Store and sig in with the same account You would buy If You would do this on your Xbox
  5. Julian_ Win User

Microsoft store not working!!!

6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Microsoft store not working.

Hello Caden D! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Which browser are you device or browser are you using? Have you tried another one?
Thema:

1. Settings and Microsoft Store not working - Similar Threads - Settings Microsoft Store

2. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  3. Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5: We are getting this message : Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.... Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer...etc. My son is trying to...
  4. What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge: Tabs go to sleep way too fast c2bc1a55-6c68-4f39-bb76-9ff601b0ef67
  5. I have a microsoft account and have set up a new xbox in my name but my child cant use his...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a microsoft account and have set up a new xbox in my name but my child cant use his...: I have a microsoft account and have set up a new xbox for my child for xmas but he cant use his headset to talk to friends why is this? 01ac49d7-7f8b-42bc-9b68-95c805540615
  6. I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...: I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting is greyed out and can’t be turned on. What can I do to turn it on ? 9306ec73-4a70-4abd-9979-66861737b043
  7. I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...: Hi I bought 13,500 x 12 orders of Vbucks but upon opening My XSS Fortnite account I only received 7 orders that updated on My fortnite wallet there is still a remaining total of 5 orders....
  8. Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings: Hi. The multiplayer and Realms buttons are greyed out, and I receive an error message stating that I need to enable multiplayer in my Microsoft account. I have already done this, but the problem...
  9. How to set already exist game in my ssd on the Microsoft Games Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to set already exist game in my ssd on the Microsoft Games Store?: I already have the Age Of Empires IV installed on my SSD (unit: D), but i don't see the option in Microsoft Store to set this. I need to install the game again? Thanks....
  10. Unable to purchase jet set radio via xbox.com or the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase jet set radio via xbox.com or the Microsoft store: I am able to get to the screen of choosing my payment options and when I click purchase it doesn’t load. 144057f9-4f12-427b-a73b-8543a7347aa8