Settings advice to configure a monitor

Discus and support Settings advice to configure a monitor in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, I’m wondering if anybody can help me with some advice on setting up a Samsung Odyssey Neo G7 32 inch curved monitor on my Xbox X. It arrived... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ornery-Point-8461, May 16, 2024.

1. Settings advice to configure a monitor

Hi all, I’m wondering if anybody can help me with some advice on setting up a Samsung Odyssey Neo G7 32 inch curved monitor on my Xbox X. It arrived today and I followed a very quick YouTube video of someone for setting up the screen for colours etc. I believe it should and could look far better than it does currently. I jumped into playing on it quickly because I was too excited not to. I mainly play BF1 and on one map I thought it looked quite white and washed out. On another map I would say it was too red. I also think it should look more clean and crisp in game and on the Xbox home page. Thanks

submitted by /u/Ornery-Point-8461
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ornery-Point-8461, May 16, 2024
  2. Clay Zahrobsky Win User

Xbox Gamepass for Windows - Monitor Issues

Games launch with no problems, just not to the monitor configured as "Main" via the Windows 10 Display Settings
  3. kRevali Win User

Xbox one s compatability with a monitor

4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Game capture issue

I got it, well, have you tried to configure your monitors resolution and Hz to meet the same settings on your console? Might be it the issue.
  5. Redd_85 Win User

XBox One X 1440p resolution at 120hz support For Monitors

Thank you for looking into this. I will do that but this also needs to be researched on the xbox compatibility side, as there are a number of monitors that are experiencing the same issues when setting it to these resolution settings. Because on my windows
    10 there was no problem configuring the amount of hz including 120hz settings at 1440p using the monitors HDMI 2.0 port.

please see below the reddit post on the number of monitors experiecing these issues.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.re...120hz_option_unselectable_for_1440p_freesync/
  6. Hoskayra Win User

my external speakers won't play sound on my new monitor?

Hi Edwin, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

It is possible that your monitors are not configured to play sound through external speakers.

To check the sound settings of your monitor, please follow these steps:

Open the monitor's setup menu.
    Find the sound section.
    Make sure the external speakers are selected as the audio output.

Best regards, Oskayra
Thema:

Settings advice to configure a monitor

1. Settings advice to configure a monitor - Similar Threads - Settings advice configure

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings: Can someone explain to me what each frequency range represents? 125Hz, 250Hz, 1kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz My headset sounds terrible for first person shooters. submitted by /u/Hayden22Stone [link]...
  6. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  7. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  8. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  9. How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?: For some reason my settings app on my Xbox one s has magically disappeared and I can only assume that someone has uninstalled it. Is there a way to get it back because I've been having so much...
  10. Need advice on setting up my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need advice on setting up my Xbox series x: Everyone claims all the main set tings have to change from automatic to manual like dns and a bunch of other stuff and I just needed some clarity 12455621-0bd1-446a-85fd-406397b04f50