Setting up TB X12s with surround sound and chat with composite cables (360 only)

Discus and support Setting up TB X12s with surround sound and chat with composite cables (360 only) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; .Here is the best way that I have found of getting the TBX12s to work for me. What you will need #1 TB X12s #2 composite cables #3 TV that takes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HardRecoil, Jan 11, 2014.

1. HardRecoil
    HardRecoil Guest

Setting up TB X12s with surround sound and chat with composite cables (360 only)

:)

HardRecoil, Jan 11, 2014
  2. SniperSassie
    SniperSassie Guest
    Please DO NOT Buy the Turtle Beach XO Fours

can anyone help, got headset adapter xbox one , x12s all wire up. cant have chat in game talking whatever, because I have a new tv with no re and white composite for chat connection.

what can I do.???????????????????? stereo sound ok.

SniperSassie, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Liquatic
    Liquatic Guest
    Help with setting up Xbox 360 S to Surround Sound

(In order to make the process easier, I ask that you please read the entire post in its ENTIRETY, before answering, as I do not wish to have to repeat what is already here. I've highlighted in Bold text the key points of my issue)

Hello Xbox Community,

As the title suggests, I am attempting to set up my Xbox 360 Slim 250gb to my Surround Sound system.
    Before you simply reply with the Xbox Support Article that describes how to set up surround sound, I've already looked it over thoroughly, and my issue is a bit different and isnt covered by that article. I'll explain my setup first:

-I have an Xbox 360 Slim 250gb Black Glossy model. I have an HDMI cable, an Xbox 360 Component cable (red, yellow, white, green, blue) , and an Xbox 360 Composite Cable (red, yellow white) available for use.

-My surround sound system is a VM Audio EXMS513 600w 5.1 surround sound system. This surround sound system
    does not have an optical input nor an HDMI input/output. It only has USB, SD Card, and AV (red white) inputs.

First, I tried just plugging in the Component cable into the tv, and just plugging the Red White AV cables that are part of the component cables into the Surround sound system. However, the cable splits between green, blue, red and red, white, yellow.
    But the split is not far enough to reach the surround sound system AV inputs.

Next, I attempted to plug in the HDMI cable to the back of the Xbox 360 S, and then plug in the Component cable to port to the Surround Sound. This became impossible because the Component Cable, when plugged in, covers the HDMI port, therefore you cannot
    connect an HDMI cable and Component Cable at the same time.

Finally, I attempted to do the same as above, except instead of using the Component cable, I tried using the Composite cable, which seemed thinner and promising. However, this also failed, because of a small plastic flap, I guess you would call it, on
    the Composite cable that ALSO covers the HDMI port, making it impossible to plug both in.

I've thought about somehow breaking off that little flap on the Composite cable and seeing if both will plug in that way, but I didn't want to cause any damage, so I'm trying here first.

With my current situation, does anyone have any advice or tips as to how I can get my Xbox 360 S connected to my surround sound system, while also remembering these key points:

-Surround Sound system DOES NOT have Optical nor HDMI inputs/outputs.

-Surround Sound system ONLY has USB/SD/AV (red white) inputs.

Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in Advance,

Liquatic, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: