Set up Xbox on new tv. Logged in. But can’t find my child’s account which should be under ...

Discus and support Set up Xbox on new tv. Logged in. But can’t find my child’s account which should be under ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It has her xbox live what can i do to get it back? 584e497c-66b9-405d-8405-2b639a529f10 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by georgekerr1, Oct 14, 2018.

1. georgekerr1
    georgekerr1 Guest

Set up Xbox on new tv. Logged in. But can’t find my child’s account which should be under ...

It has her xbox live

what can i do to get it back?

:)

georgekerr1, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Vortimous
    Vortimous Guest
    Family account

Okay, quick question. I had my primary account set up and my kids were playing marvel super heroes. They got a few levels in. Today I decided to set my son up with a childs account under mine or family account. My question is, it seems that if he is logged in under his name, all the progress they did in the marvel game is gone and they had to start over. Is this because it is a different account? Is there any way to transfer what was done under my account for that game to his account so they don't have to start over. If they do have to start over, will everything they do now be saved under his name and when he signs in his progress will be there? I am just trying to understand how it works. Can anyone shine some light on this for me...

I was just going to let him sign in under my name, but since kinnect never recognized him, I figured lets get him his own account. My girl (she is 5) can just play under him.

Vortimous, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Can’t message on x-box one

can’t message from child’s account. Can from mind but not from his. Settings are set to allow for friends on multiplayer and messages

sagebanjo762884, Oct 14, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello georgekerr1,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend checking the
    Microsoft Family
    section of the account. Once we determine that the accounts are tied together in a family, we can add both accounts to the Xbox. Are you settings up the family on an Xbox One or Xbox 360?

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 14, 2018
  5. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Go to Settings -> Account -> Family Settings -> Manage Family Members

Is her account listed there?

Ackis, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Set up Xbox on new tv. Logged in. But can’t find my child’s account which should be under mines

Hello georgekerr1,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend checking the
    Microsoft Family
    section of the account. Once we determine that the accounts are tied together in a family, we can add both accounts to the Xbox. Are you settings up the family on an Xbox One or Xbox 360?
  7. Ackis Win User

Set up Xbox on new tv. Logged in. But can’t find my child’s account which should be under mines

Go to Settings -> Account -> Family Settings -> Manage Family Members

Is her account listed there?
  8. Saeleth Win User

"Your account does not have the correct permission to access Xbox LIVE functionality".

Hi there,

Please make sure you are logged in under the parent account on this Xbox as you may potentially be on under a child account that does not have access. You can also check the permission in the system settings which should help to resolve the issue, please
    let us know if you need additional assistance!
  9. Jacyintha Win User

Error Received While Trying To Change Online Safety Settings

The adult settings would not be related to parental ids. Parental ids are required to administer over a "child account" - which is any account set up under the age of 18. If you have since turned 18, you should end up with the option to promote.
  10. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

How can I shut my child's xbox off from my account

I don't think you necessarily can without being logged in already on the console. If you have your Xbox paired with the Xbox App or Xbox SmartGlass (if that's even relevant anymore...) you may be able to do a remote turn off there.

Child accounts or accounts added under a family on the console can have play timers set up on them in the settings menu if you're on the host/parent account for that family/child. Once that timer goes off it should immediately sign the account it was put
    on out, or something similar to that. If you look it up there should be a guide on Xbox.com
Thema:

1. Set up Xbox on new tv. Logged in. But can’t find my child’s account which should be under ... - Similar Threads - Set Logged can’t

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings: Can someone explain to me what each frequency range represents? 125Hz, 250Hz, 1kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz My headset sounds terrible for first person shooters. submitted by /u/Hayden22Stone [link]...
  6. I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...: Hi I bought 13,500 x 12 orders of Vbucks but upon opening My XSS Fortnite account I only received 7 orders that updated on My fortnite wallet there is still a remaining total of 5 orders....
  7. My son has been logged out and we have no access to the email addresa it was set up to many...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has been logged out and we have no access to the email addresa it was set up to many...: Logged out and no access to email account set to e34d4992-3f20-4ba4-8c50-b75f503d82db
  8. I was logged in my Xbox 360 and I factory reset it because of the family settings.. well...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was logged in my Xbox 360 and I factory reset it because of the family settings.. well...: Hi I'm wondering how I can download my profile back to my Xbox 360.. I factory reset it and now it won't let me download my profile saying I'm already signed in a Xbox...
  9. Cant log in without being met with ‘Your browser is set to block all cookies’

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log in without being met with ‘Your browser is set to block all cookies’: When trying to log into both the minecraft and the xbox live app (on an ipad 7th generation), i’m met with the error message attached below. It works just fine on my phone, so I’m not sure what...
  10. I have just used a redeem voucher code and set up account but cannot log in through xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have just used a redeem voucher code and set up account but cannot log in through xbox360: I have just used a redeem voucher code and set up account but cannot log in through xbox360!! 7a48c198-8573-4b89-99dc-6d708e293009