Set up a way for customers to buy cross over games with Microsoft gift cards

Discus and support Set up a way for customers to buy cross over games with Microsoft gift cards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I got a Microsoft gift card I tried to use it to buy Fable 3 and Red dead but I cant use it to buy them there isnt an option. Only debit card... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Heartsaver305, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Set up a way for customers to buy cross over games with Microsoft gift cards

So I got a Microsoft gift card I tried to use it to buy Fable 3 and Red dead but I cant use it to buy them there isnt an option. Only debit card options. Seems like a glitch in need of fixing thank you to whoever reads this and does something about it.

:)

Heartsaver305, Apr 8, 2018
  2. Problem with the payment in fortnite battle royale on xbox one

You can only purchase items in your region, so you cannot use a payment method that is not in your (account) region.

Unfortunately it is not supported buying cross region with the Xbox One store.

One solution would be to buy a gift card in the region you have your account set to, and then you could make the payment in game with that gift card.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Apr 8, 2018
  3. rawzone
    rawzone Guest
    Pre order bonuses for digital copies

So I keep getting emails from Microsoft saying "Pre-order from us for gift cards and bonus content!". And I think, Great, I want to do that! Then I find out that its only Physical copies that get these nice things. It makes no sense to me, other than maybe
    MS knows that their digital customers don't need incentive to buy from them. Maybe these bonuses are geared to luring customers away from traditional brick stores. Well, this is a mistake imo. Why? Because digital customers might pre order a game to take advantage
    of gift cards or account credit, a game they might not otherwise end up buying if they didn't pre-order it.

TLSet up a way for customers to buy cross over games with Microsoft gift cards :DR Give Pre-order Incentive and gift cards/account credits to digital customers!!!!!

rawzone, Apr 8, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

It's an ongoing thing.

It has been this way since the release of Xbox One.

You can only buy these games with gift cards from a Xbox 360 console, eventhough it's the same account balance that is used..

CrazY1985, Apr 8, 2018
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

It's an ongoing thing.

It has been this way since the release of Xbox One.

You can only buy these games with gift cards from a Xbox 360 console, eventhough it's the same account balance that is used..
  6. Smwutches Win User

What's the easiest way to gift digital games?

There is no way to gift a game over Live. Really the only way is by buying them a gift card, or code for the game if it's available, and give them the code.
  7. NICOLASITO85 Win User

Where can i get a personalized gift card of Xbot ?

Is there any way i can customize the gift card from Microsoft Xbox to have my business
    https://www.webcarpenter.ca/? I will like to offer my client Xbox gift card when they buy a service.
    Quien le ayuda a uno
  8. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Problem with the payment in fortnite battle royale on xbox one

You can only purchase items in your region, so you cannot use a payment method that is not in your (account) region.

Unfortunately it is not supported buying cross region with the Xbox One store.

One solution would be to buy a gift card in the region you have your account set to, and then you could make the payment in game with that gift card.
  9. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Is there a way to purchase ANYTHING without adding a creditcard?

Sadly gift cards can not be used to buy xbox 360 games. You can use gift cards to buy xbox games, tv shows and movies through microsoft tv and movies. Really wish there was a way to combine the 360 marketplace with the xbox store. The only other way
    you could play fable instead of buying the disc would be to sign up for xbox gamepass.
Thema:

1. Set up a way for customers to buy cross over games with Microsoft gift cards - Similar Threads - Set customers buy

2. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  3. unable to set a custom profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to set a custom profile picture: hello i heard people have to be at least 18 years old to set a custom picture i turned 18 not long ago, and i still cant do anything.. any help? cdaffa52-39c2-4719-9adb-9460fd0631be
  4. I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one: I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one now, in the app it tells me it will be auto uploaded after passing the scan but it has not and I've tried changing 3 times a minimum...
  5. I want to be able to set custom resolutions such as 1440p 50Hz.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to be able to set custom resolutions such as 1440p 50Hz.: I want to be able to set custom resolutions such as 1440p 50Hz. I have an I-O DATA LCD-MF271CGBR display that has a 1440p panel, but the 1440p60Hz input is automatically set to 1080p at the upper...
  6. Allow parents to set custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow parents to set custom gamerpic: Why are parents unable to set custom gamerpics for their children? We are able to change a setting that allows them to view adult content should we choose to do so. But we are not permitted to set...
  7. why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof: i cant set a profile picture on my xbox and people keep sayng that there is a maintments goinng on 840e9a1e-cc9c-4d21-b3ba-0656be207092
  8. I cannot set a custom profile picture on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cannot set a custom profile picture on my Xbox?: This all started a while ago. I was in a party with my friends and they thought that it would be funny to (as a “joke”) spam reports on my profile picture. I thought since nothing had happened and...
  9. Can’t set a custom image for my profile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t set a custom image for my profile: I recently made a new account separate from my main. I wanted to customize it but couldnt set my image using the Xbox App. Ive been trying to change it for 4 days now which each prompt saying...
  10. How to set a custom Xbox user images (using Xbox App Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to set a custom Xbox user images (using Xbox App Beta): How to set a custom Xbox user images on windows 10 (I'm using Xbox App Beta) 306768ae-1136-4d25-8d0b-205415efc14f