set my home Xbox [SOS ASAP]

Discus and support set my home Xbox [SOS ASAP] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to set my Xbox as home Xbox without internet so I can play my games please help I need to know how to designate my home Xbox without internet I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrapNTapMe, Feb 26, 2021.

1. TrapNTapMe
    TrapNTapMe Guest

I need to set my Xbox as home Xbox without internet so I can play my games please help I need to know how to designate my home Xbox without internet I can't change it on my console

Help me please :'(

:)

TrapNTapMe, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's not possible to change your Home setting without being online.
  3. Ghrax Win User

latest dashboard update broke language settings

This is extremely irritating. Completely spoils my XBOX experience. Fix this ASAP!

As a customer I want to be able to set the language setting, not have it dictated by someone else just because they think it is "better"

So again, pretty please, with sugar on top: Fix this ASAP!
  4. Norrissa Win User

Children view Family Xbox Videos

Please ensure the console license has been set for your profile. The webpage which covers this is

support.xbox.com/.../my-home-xbox
    The basic steps are to log in, go to Settings, My Xbox, my home Xbox and ensure it is set. It's like a toggle, so if the final choice states "This isn't my home Xbox" then yours is currently set as your home. If it isn't
    currently set then you'll see the option to do so. This should allow content to be shared as long as the children's settings do not restrict such content.
  5. TimmyTDT Win User

Game dlc and premium not working after install

Thank you so much I will try that asap when I get home from work
  6. Mister Maka Win User

My home xbox setting

Hi NBALLER 2K. Sorry to hear you're having issues changing your Home console. As axemator mentioned, reaching out to phone support is going to be your best contact for questions on the yearly limit.

If you have any other questions, please create a new thread detailing your issue, as this thread is from a few months ago. Thank you :)
Thema:

1. set my home Xbox [SOS ASAP] - Similar Threads - set home SOS

2. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  3. 2 accounts on 2 Xbox’s in one home - how do I set this up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 accounts on 2 Xbox’s in one home - how do I set this up?: Hi all, I have an Xbox One X which my two boys use. I set them up on this with separate email accounts (both of which are my email addresses) so they could each have their own progress on the...
  4. Xbox Home Option unchecked by itself after setting it few days prior.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Home Option unchecked by itself after setting it few days prior.: Why would my Xbox Home checked option on my second xbox become unchecked? After setting up 3 xboxes on Xmas day logging into all 3 with the main account setting them to home Xbox. Was working fine...
  5. If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?: So I want know in the past you can set the console to home console and remove the account with the effects still in play so nobody plays on your account. Does this still work for the Series S and...
  6. Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.: It's about as confusing as it sounds. This happen as of Last night on Dec 15, 2023. I Have tried giving it a Power Cycle and it still was acting funky. I Tried removing it and Re-adding it as a...
  7. Which profile on which Xbox needs to be set as the home Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Which profile on which Xbox needs to be set as the home Xbox?: I’m so sorry if this is a dumb question, but I feel dumb not knowing how to figure it out on my own anyway. I have two Xboxes. One is mine at my apartment. I gave my old one to my mom to use at...
  8. Can I have an Xbox one an a series x set as my home console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I have an Xbox one an a series x set as my home console?: Wanting to setup a xbox one for family in the house to use. 031855e3-a0da-4c8e-867c-0ad5ceb1dd20
  9. Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox...: Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox if I preorder it? It says full MWII content is available with the pre-order, so would I be able to...
  10. Mistakenly chose not to Apply Settings while switching my Home Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Mistakenly chose not to Apply Settings while switching my Home Xbox: Hello. Last night, I made my friends console my Home Xbox and vice versa. While signing into their account, I mistakenly chose not to Apply Settings from their previous Xbox, so only one of their...