Service Center Accessory Issues

Discus and support Service Center Accessory Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Firstly, I'd like to start by saying that never in my life have I had such a nightmare trying to purchase a product online, it goes without saying that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Triphazardx, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Triphazardx
    Triphazardx Guest

Firstly, I'd like to start by saying that never in my life have I had such a nightmare trying to purchase a product online, it goes without saying that I would not expect such a dysfunctional website from a company as prestigious as Microsoft.

I've spent the last 3 days - probably around 16 solid hours trying to purchase a replacement power supply for my Xbox. After talking to support for a number of hours over the last day, I've been told that Microsoft do not currently offer power supplies in
    exchange for money, only faulty devices for a new one, even though I am 100% sure this is not true as I have done some research amongst the forums, and have a friend who managed to order one without a problem. Anyway, my main question is, has anybody else
    had issues purchasing from the service center recently?

I keep getting told I have no registered device (even though I get told it's already registered when I try to add it again), given an error message, or just presented with a blank screen. I've cleared my cache, cookies etc, tried different browsers, different
    computers, and even tried it from the internet at the university I am attending. Nothing.

Thanks Microsoft for practically giving me a heap of plastic and metal for $400 that you may as well warrant completely useless. Will not be purchasing Microsoft products in the future.

:)

Triphazardx, Feb 26, 2014
  2. Mutant Thor
    Mutant Thor Guest
    Hello everyone!

You can search on ebay or contact the xbox service center online for an accessory

Mutant Thor, Feb 26, 2014
  3. Gabthelazy
    Gabthelazy Guest
    How to repair a WIRED controller?

I just noticed the ''Replace an accessory'' option at the Xbox Online Service Center. Would be great if the site worked correctly right now...

Gabthelazy, Feb 26, 2014
  4. Triphazardx
    Triphazardx Guest

Would also like to add that I've been promised a callback within 10 minutes 3 times now - haven't received one call. I am furious. I have a right to be able to purchase a power supply for my Xbox.

Triphazardx, Feb 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: