Servers

Discus and support Servers in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Servers I played Draft win 1 match and when i played second match server lost connection in this moment i am talking in skype and this not my problem... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by kaka2214, Feb 2, 2018.

1. kaka2214
    kaka2214 Guest

Servers

Servers
    I played Draft win 1 match and when i played second match server lost connection in this moment i am talking in skype and this not my problem that server was off. And in a second i entered the mode UT with out problems.

:)

kaka2214, Feb 2, 2018
  2. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Servers. Servers servers servers.

I think your wife would be more angry at trying to attract other women Servers ;)

RippenHarra, Feb 2, 2018
  3. KD27
    KD27 Guest
    Servers. Servers servers servers.

Its hardly a waste of money if entire regions lose trust and stop buying the games. That's one hell of a lot worse. My problem with all of it is it's advertised, and not followed through. Heists in gta, where? I watched the trailer before I purchased the
    game, the content isnt in there. Ghosts advertised aus servers, they were postponed till now and still arent up. I have not been able to play a single game of that. Marketing came back for another punt before advanced warfare came in. But still, those servers
    are not operating either. Even to get to these forums I crossed an ad bragging the best connections for gaming because of the servers. Right now, its one big falsely advertised lie that nobody is accountable for. Yes its a business, and not for 1 second would
    I let them off the hook because it's expensive to support your own products. We get charged way more for games here and there are expensive in general. Its not like they're scraping for cash. Now halo, same deal. What can be done in these situations?

KD27, Feb 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Servers