servers down for xbox live

Discus and support servers down for xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When trying to connect to xbox live for call of duty ghosts, madden 25 and forza motorsport, an error message says the servers are down for these... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshGravez, Jan 2, 2014.

1. JoshGravez
    JoshGravez Guest

When trying to connect to xbox live for call of duty ghosts, madden 25 and forza motorsport, an error message says the servers are down for these games. Hardware and everything checks out though. Call of duty also said in the error message that I have
    to be signed in to xbox live which I already am. Please help with any suggestions.

:)

JoshGravez, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Member 55145
    Member 55145 Guest
    Day One Patch

Xbox live has been down for about 30mins..... Oops! Lol

Told you those 300,000 server suck!

Member 55145, Jan 2, 2014
  3. BIGBAER65
    BIGBAER65 Guest
    XBOX LIVE SERVERS DOWN??

mine is working now after the same d&mn problem try it again

BIGBAER65, Jan 2, 2014
  4. servers down for xbox live

SickGraves,

The support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status shows everything is up and running at the moment. However, looking at your account you are posting with, you are no longer an Xbox Live
    Gold member and currently showing as Silver status. So it's likely that the servers aren't down but that your profile is not currently authorized to play. Once you are back in a gold status let us know if you have any other problems.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: