Server problem in Forza horizon 5

Discus and support Server problem in Forza horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i going to online section in Forza horizon 5 pc Everything have a gray color and when I click on (horizon open) it show me an error. The error:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by majestic leo, Aug 11, 2023.

1. majestic leo
    majestic leo Guest

When i going to online section in Forza horizon 5 pc

Everything have a gray color and when I click on (horizon open) it show me an error.

The error: there was an error communicating with the server.Please try again later

I connect to a good wifi and my proxy settings is off and i didn't use any VPN...

So whats the problem ?

:)

majestic leo, Aug 11, 2023
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

What does it feel like to play on Dedicated Servers?

Here are some games that I know run on dedicated servers:

Titanfall

Killer Instinct

Forza Horizon 2

Forza Motorsport 5

Forza Motorsport 6

Destiny

Halo 5
  3. Jackariah91 Win User

Xbox Series X - Controller disconnects then network disconnects.

I tried this last night on Forza Horizon 5 and I couldn't even connect to the servers.
  4. PWL Faded Win User

ONLY 8 PEOPLE?!?!?

forza horizon is hands down a bad game. in horizon sure they are running a new server but they completely lost the point and physics of the forza franchise. if you want a freeroam game buy need for speed or test drive. i just think forza horizon was a waste
    of money by the forza company. at least they are making forza 5 for the 360 and one
  5. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Majestic,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

Have you tried connecting to a different network like a mobile hotspot to see.

Best regards
  6. minghzhang Win User

Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

I'm pretty sure. Only Forza horizon 5 has this problem. I downloaded and installed Forza horizon 4 again. There is no problem. Games on other platforms also work normally.Forza horizon 5 can only enter the game when the network is disconnected, and then turn on the network, Can play normally.
Thema:

1. Server problem in Forza horizon 5 - Similar Threads - Server problem Forza

2. No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems: No servers found, checked all internet and found no problems c9e42432-e7f2-4a71-8fdf-1cdf5ee49744
  3. Anyone having problems with xbox 1 servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone having problems with xbox 1 servers: My mate cant play black ops one backwards compatible game but can play other 360 game c718bf13-fe94-4104-b926-2cffe8716526
  4. Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 on the servers,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 on the servers,...: Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 in the Minecraft game on the servers, everything started to lag, something like ping, but it is stable, in the range of...
  5. Is there a problem with the Xbox servers, where can I see?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a problem with the Xbox servers, where can I see?: Is there a problem with the Xbox servers, where can I see? c129de13-5356-4dfc-9f6a-b7155f514ab2
  6. Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4: Hi, I have just recieve a notice when i try to connect to forza live, i get this message.. Unable to connect to the Live configuration servers. Why do I have this problem ? I have never had...
  7. unable to open microfoft store it only show's server problem and try after some times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to open microfoft store it only show's server problem and try after some times: we weren't able to connect the store this might happen because of a server problem or the network connection timed out please wait few mniutes and try again. This is show from since 2 months ago....
  8. says cant connect to DHCP server which recommended solution is reset router. problem is i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    says cant connect to DHCP server which recommended solution is reset router. problem is i...: things tried: - all other troubleshooter options - hard reset of console wifi connection fd8f9887-54bc-426c-b234-07e9d20b30f2
  9. Forza server problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza server problem.: I recently downloaded forza but when I click play online i gets error messages. It says that i can't connect to server. Anyone that have the same problem? 7f179123-f2dc-44b4-a92f-73eee135ddad
  10. Problem with the server connectivity forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with the server connectivity forza horizon 4: I have a problem with server connectivity and it doesn't let me play horizon 4 online https://prnt.sc/rm2rx5 She tells me she's blocked Thank you very much! d7896bb5-e998-498b-9e4b-ec17a247b08a