Server Outage at Xbox is good example for owning optical media

Discus and support Server Outage at Xbox is good example for owning optical media in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So there's a server outage for 3½h currently and now that I think about it people who say optical media is bad are WRONG! How are people with an Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Remarkable_Rice_6371, Jul 2, 2024 at 9:53 PM.

1. Server Outage at Xbox is good example for owning optical media

So there's a server outage for 3½h currently and now that I think about it people who say optical media is bad are WRONG! How are people with an Xbox Series S or people who just play games with digital copies supposed to play rn??? They CAN'T!

submitted by /u/Remarkable_Rice_6371
    [link] [comments]

/u/Remarkable_Rice_6371, Jul 2, 2024 at 9:53 PM
  2. darkist1 Win User

Apex legends

Hi there,

As stated by one of the other Ambassadors, there appeared to have been an outage for the servers. It should be cleared up by now though.

a good link to view outages on multiple game servers:

https://outage.report/apex-game
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

UK servers faulty

Hi,

What game are you having issues with?

Not all game servers are run by Microsoft, for example FIFA runs all online games via EA's own servers.

With the UK in lockdown over Covid 19, there will be more demand both on your ISP, Microsoft and other third party servers.

Just yesterday Virgin Media had some downtime.

Also, be respectful, profanity, even self censored, will be removed.
  4. Ortonfan457 Win User

Status Code: 800705b4

delete optical media update
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

Overcooked 2 gamepass for pc online multiplayer not working as of Jan. 21 2022?

Hello Z3phy12,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. It is possible that there is a game outage for Overcooked 2 online servers. If you're able, please reach out to the development team on social media or directly through their contact support page Get In Touch | Contact Us | Team17. They should be able to provide more details if there are any fixes for the outages/be able to provide more insight.

Thank you,

-Tali
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Do you use ADSL, VDSL or Fibre Optic Broadband for Xbox 1?

Virgin media fibre optic 153mbs
Thema:

Server Outage at Xbox is good example for owning optical media

1. Server Outage at Xbox is good example for owning optical media - Similar Threads - Server Outage example

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...: Ever since EA shut off the servers for Cataylst I haven’t been able to take game captures at all. This is only a problem for Xbox, it works fine when I’m on Pc. Until the servers went offline I...
  6. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  7. Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  8. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. Is anyone else having trouble doing anything on their Xbox with the server outage. Because...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone else having trouble doing anything on their Xbox with the server outage. Because...: It says my network connection is good but I can’t play anything online or update my games 6d22be80-fc73-4a21-835d-87954bb2bf43
  10. Anyone else having server outage problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having server outage problems: Anyone else having server outage problems in uk/scotland a85a179c-903b-4da9-8eb6-0015dbc0aff0