server issues

Discus and support server issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have issues with my Forza Horizon 5 game, by more then 5 weeks I cannot connects to server/server unavailable so can't get full potential... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Herschel Herschel, Jan 1, 2024.

1. server issues

Hello,

I have issues with my Forza Horizon 5 game, by more then 5 weeks I cannot connects to server/server unavailable so can't get full potential from game. Can anyone help me with this issues or have suggestions, I was tried reach through support but unsuccessfully no answer at all.

:)

Herschel Herschel, Jan 1, 2024
  2. OriginalEyeball Win User

Server Issues?

Yeah,5 of us last night kept getting split up.Was only 720,000 on aswell,Would of thought they could cope with that.lol
  3. HUTZZ Win User

Server issues

Been trying to play online multiplayer for 2 full days now. Getting seriously fed up with it.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

server issue???

i have now noticed the constant disconnects actually count as DNF on your stats.

i am at 10% DNF,thanks THQ
  5. xxLIONxx5150 Win User

server issue???

thanks ya my friend said he saw the same deal on thier website so he said he figured it out
  6. GrislyRhyme Win User

Issues with the servers

Aution house is fine, just when trying to get my purchases of marketplace its saying, unable to download marketplace data please try again later. And thats all it does
Thema:

server issues

1. server issues - Similar Threads - server issues

2. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  3. Are there anybody who noticed server issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there anybody who noticed server issues?: Hi, When I try to make the daily challenges or try to go to auctions it says the Forza 5 servers are not working try again later. 2a51a3f4-c505-491c-8f16-62891e22afd1
  4. Server connection loss issues with Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Server connection loss issues with Xbox Series S: When trying to play Madden 24, The Show 23, and similar games using Ultimate Game Pass, I get a connection loss notification and the image on the screen is scrambled. I’ve gone through all the...
  5. Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...: Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session. It is not a internet issue as we can play Forza Horizon 5 and other game pass games. We...
  6. ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers: when i get on ark in game cloud i try to load a server and it says i cant retrieve server address on every server 0fea0558-cffa-4f4a-92a7-73024c4a27fa
  7. Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...: I've tried updating it and I reinstalled it and I have done all the network tests and it's still doing this network issue and I can't play career mode or anything so I don't know what to do...
  8. Halo Wars Definitive Edition server issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars Definitive Edition server issue: Halo Wars Definitive Edition , Not able too seach or create a game says waiting on Xbox Live . It appears its doing this for others as well. Please help thanks in advance...
  9. Cannot join any servers/lan or realms in minecraft due to Microsoft issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join any servers/lan or realms in minecraft due to Microsoft issue.: From last 3/4 days whenever i try to join any realms r any official ot futured server i get a error “You need to authenticate to Microsoft services or “we couldn’t validate your login” I did...
  10. minecraft bedrock/poket edition server joining issue by Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock/poket edition server joining issue by Microsoft: minecraft bedrock/poket edition got issues when you trying to join server, it’s impossible to join servers from 1.18 or 1.19 versions, A error *you have to authenticate to Microsoft service* This...