server error on microsoft bingo. I'm paying for the game but can't access it.

Discus and support server error on microsoft bingo. I'm paying for the game but can't access it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hope you can fix it. Not good. fe27df1e-954c-4a69-b913-bfa9854f67b8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoatingRabbit97, Nov 22, 2016.

1. server error on microsoft bingo. I'm paying for the game but can't access it.

Hope you can fix it. Not good.

:)

BoatingRabbit97, Nov 22, 2016
  2. Server connection error - AGAIN!

It has been awhile, but I'm getting Microsoft Bingo "server connection error" AGAIN!

SageLobster8136, Nov 22, 2016
  3. EdWhiteman
    EdWhiteman Guest
    For the last two days, keep getting a server connection error on MS Bingo.

can't connect to Microsoft Bingo. get server connection error. All other games connect ok.

EdWhiteman, Nov 22, 2016
  4. Chris238 Win User

If Microsoft universally intergrates the Online Pass system like Sony then....

First we pay our ISPs to access their servers and gain access to the internet, then we pay microsoft to access their servers and gain access to XBL, then we pay the game developers to access their servers and gain access to a game's online functionality.
    Essentially we're paying 3 times to actually get online in these games. 4 times if you count the initial purchase cost of the game.
  5. PuzzledFiber525 Win User

Bingo

Microsoft bingo game: still can't connect to server and I hope it works sooner than later it' my fav game But another problem occurs also' whenever I log into bingo I get that annoying windows appearing that looks like I am going to make a purchase for
    game coins but I can't get past the error code and it also says that I already own this package and must go to my games or my library to download it! Download what?????? I haven't ordered anything and there is nothing there to download.
  6. JetPython771727 Win User

Losing Daily Rewards since I can't get into MS Bingo.......AGAIN.

Can't get connected to Bingo server
  7. UncappedFawn75 Win User

Unable to use Microsoft Bingo--says I'm not signed in, but I am

i'm having the same problem with all the microsoft games. I uninstalled bingo now I can't reinstall.
  8. TreborHarris Win User

Continuous server connection problem

Having same Server Connection Error, close to giving up on Bingo, no problems with other games or apps
Thema:

server error on microsoft bingo. I'm paying for the game but can't access it.

1. server error on microsoft bingo. I'm paying for the game but can't access it. - Similar Threads - server error microsoft

2. Minecraft Server Connection Error "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Server Connection Error "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services": Does anyone know how to resolve the error in the title? We are running a vanilla Bedrock server v1.16.210. For the last couple days all members can join public Minecraft servers such as CubeCraft,...
  3. i am trying to play microsoft bingo and keep saying server connection error

in XBoX on Mobile
    i am trying to play microsoft bingo and keep saying server connection error: I am trying to play Microsoft bingo it will keep saying server connection error 3c59ffe3-ce2c-4f18-b714-c18d7e4c122f
  4. server connection error Microsoft bingo

in XBoX on Mobile
    server connection error Microsoft bingo: Split from this thread. i have been playing Microsoft Bingo for almost a full week & it was working just fine until today.... Now all the sudden no matter what i do, i keep getting the server...
  5. server connection error Microsoft bingo

in XBoX on Mobile
    server connection error Microsoft bingo: i have been playing Microsoft Bingo for almost a full week & it was working just fine until today.... Now all the sudden no matter what i do, i keep getting the server connection error.... I've...
  6. Server connection error on Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server connection error on Microsoft Bingo: The Microsoft Bingo frequently returns a server connection error when I try to play. After a few attempts I can connect and play. Today for the last 12 hours I cannot be connected. Please...
  7. Microsoft Bingo Server Connection Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo Server Connection Error: Things have been going along well for the past 6-8 mos. Now, once again, I have been getting the server connection error again. Anyone else? d89c2f92-6211-445f-97d7-5f708d6e2f7e
  8. Microsoft Bingo - server connection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo - server connection error: I try 4 hours, do connect to the game, but can not. dad925d5-09a2-4ad6-8499-3fd3aa2b8be6
  9. Server Connection Error ... Is this the new way Microsoft operates?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server Connection Error ... Is this the new way Microsoft operates?: When I first installed Microsoft Bingo almost a year ago, the game worked fine. Then I was offline for 5 months and when I got back online, everything updated and Microsoft Bingo has been nothing...
  10. Server Connection Error in Microsoft Bingo (on my computer)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Server Connection Error in Microsoft Bingo (on my computer): There is a server connection error in Microsoft Bingo, on my computer. Does anybody know how to fix it? [img] 17a90e8e-8f67-411a-8908-d4ad5488cab4