Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested

Discus and support Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested i think you will have to speak to the university tech support as no... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JamesHeaton2, Sep 20, 2019.

1. JamesHeaton2
    JamesHeaton2 Guest

Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested

i think you will have to speak to the university tech support as no doubt they will have had students before connecting their consoles to the campus network, its probably just some network settings you need to input somewhere or maybe even a wireless connection
    that they provide......

:)

JamesHeaton2, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Tarnend Win User

i think you will have to speak to the university tech support as no doubt they will have had students before connecting their consoles to the campus network, its probably just some network settings you need to input somewhere or maybe even a wireless connection
    that they provide......
  3. svennouwen Win User

Xbox One paypal problem

Hello!

thank you for your reply, so I waited until my credit card could be verified and just an hour ago I verified it but it still gives my 'authorization failed'. Is there a 24 hour lock before changes go into place on the marketplace?

thank you!
  4. Assassin-7DEB02B5-24 Win User

unauthorized access investigation taking way too long

If you haven't already, provide your bank with the SR # for the UA and the phone number for XBOX Support. Ensure the SR/UA is still 'open' and that any declaration by Microsoft confirming that the charges were authorized is premature considering the outcome
    of the SR/UA is still pending. Request the bank provide by letter the worded documentation / notification by Microsoft (it is your right to have this documented).

If the SR/UA is closed without any finding then I fear you have little recourse. Take your business elsewhere, from both Microsoft and your bank.
  5. StefanNeubauer Win User

Xbox Live Security proof fail

sign in to https://account.live.com

choose "Change Password and more"

you will be asked to a) verify Access OR b) according to your Posts you will be asked "did you request a Change"

a) verify your Access with your currently existing security Information then validate proofs shown or remove if you dont have Access to them individually

b) yes you did request a Change - Chose "i regained Access to my proofs" and Setup everything correctly
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Want to know who used my card

Thema:

1. Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested - Similar Threads - Server verify are

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...: Ever since EA shut off the servers for Cataylst I haven’t been able to take game captures at all. This is only a problem for Xbox, it works fine when I’m on Pc. Until the servers went offline I...
  6. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  7. Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  8. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  10. Minecraft servers not connecting over ethernet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft servers not connecting over ethernet.: Hey, I'm , and I live in Canberra, Australia. I'm the owner of a server Called ADSCRAFT, and I just got a new computer to be able to play it better, as I was previously simply doing it off an old...