Server Connection Issues Microsoft Bingo

Discus and support Server Connection Issues Microsoft Bingo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For a week now, I have been getting the error message about not being able to connect to the Bingo server. Today, I get the same message and simply... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ooGRACIEoo, Feb 20, 2019.

1. ooGRACIEoo
    ooGRACIEoo Guest

For a week now, I have been getting the error message about not being able to connect to the Bingo server. Today, I get the same message and simply cannot connect, where other days after a few tries, I was able to connect. I checked to see if there was
    an update to the game and there is not. I followed the trouble shooting guide and it didn't help either. I also haven't been able to watch the ads for free tickets and coins. It tells me that my purchase can't be completed and to try again later. Funny thing
    is, it's FREE, so there is no purchase. The daily log in prizes will reset back to day 1, which stinks. Obviously this is an ongoing issue from the reviews and community boards I have been reading. It would be groovy if this issue could be resolved in a timely
    manner. I have tried the other Microsoft games I have downloaded on my computer and they play just fine. Please get this issue resolved before I boycott all Microsoft games, both free and those that cost money to download.

:)

ooGRACIEoo, Feb 20, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: