Server connection error on Microsoft Bingo

Discus and support Server connection error on Microsoft Bingo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Microsoft Bingo frequently returns a server connection error when I try to play. After a few attempts I can connect and play. Today for the last... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZealousElf27502, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Server connection error on Microsoft Bingo

The Microsoft Bingo frequently returns a server connection error when I try to play.

After a few attempts I can connect and play. Today for the last 12 hours I cannot be connected.

Please advice/correct this problem.

:)

ZealousElf27502, Nov 4, 2017
  2. bingo problems again

server connection error again on Microsoft bingo, why?

WhitishGem11422, Nov 4, 2017
  3. problem connecting to server

Microsoft Bingo displaying server connection error

GuyCar59Impala, Nov 4, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Still not available here as well.

Probably have to wait for a fix.

CrazY1985, Nov 4, 2017
  5. I am sorry about this issue. Here is the official support and FAQ page for Microsoft Casual games.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/microsoft-casual-games-faq#834d6dccf2dc4ce5b5adfe96...

You should be able to find a solution to help fix your problem here. If the problem is caused by a in game bug then you will need to contact the game developer. For more help you can also call official Xbox customer support.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269

Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm Pacific time

Saturday - Sunday 7am - 6pm Pacific time

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!

Castellus Zemi, Nov 2, 2018
  6. KimMcC Win User

Is Microsoft Bingo down?

Ditto. "Server Connection Error - There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at
    http://aka.ms/msbingost"

Will try a bit later.
  7. stuartlittle2k8 Win User

Microsoft Bingo

I haven't been able to connect to Microsoft Bingo since yesterday evening. Keep getting connection error. The forum link provided in the error message gives another error message, that service is unavailable.

Please fix.
    There may be an issue with the server itself
  8. AryoAnanto Win User

Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.

Why is Microsoft Bingo not working? It says there is a server connection problem.
    How to play server
  9. TreborHarris Win User

Continuous server connection problem

Having same Server Connection Error, close to giving up on Bingo, no problems with other games or apps
  10. NOGOAT67 Win User

server connection error Microsoft bingo

So I see that I'm not the only one. Wonder how long before someone Micro soft notices. Bingo quit on me yesterday( 7-30-2018 ) still is not connecting.
Thema:

1. Server connection error on Microsoft Bingo - Similar Threads - Server connection error

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. Why do I keep getting connections error to host server on xbox one playing or trying to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting connections error to host server on xbox one playing or trying to...: Anyone have connection problems .call of duty 2 multi player keeps loosing connection to host server and all the in game information is lost I have managed to play 3 games in about ten that have...
  4. i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server: i brought my pc to my moms place and connect to the network here all the other games work except for ubisoft games it doesnt connect to server i have tried fifa modern warfare 2 they all work ,as...
  5. Xbox app and xbox one NETWORK ERROR unable to connect to the server constantly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app and xbox one NETWORK ERROR unable to connect to the server constantly...: It does not matter if I use the PC or my xbox one I keep getting the same message come up constantly. NETWORK ERROR unable to connect to the server I am thinking my next gaming machine should...
  6. FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error...: Hello, I bought it on steam 5 days ago. Although my internet is normal, I cannot participate in races.There is no problem with my internet I have been encountering this error for the last two...
  7. ERROR ! can not connect to server....Try Again

in XBoX on Windows
    ERROR ! can not connect to server....Try Again: I can not connect to bingo server. I've bought 7000 coins and 100 tickets and now I can't play the game. If this can not be fixed how do I get what's left of my money back? Thank you for looking...
  8. Friends are now getting an error 'cannot connect to server' when they try to join my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends are now getting an error 'cannot connect to server' when they try to join my...: So this connection error seems to be different than any other that I've seen reported online. Usually they have something to do with internet problems or NAT type, so I'll get all that out of the...
  9. Xbox game says cannot connect to server, timed out with error code 0102-0000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game says cannot connect to server, timed out with error code 0102-0000: 1.Gems of War 2. Only on this game 3. Installed game 4. Started happening today 5. No. 6. Wireless connection 13f8f1b1-8d23-401c-9159-540704753618
  10. Error connecting to multiplayer xbox live: Couldn't connect to server because the data is ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error connecting to multiplayer xbox live: Couldn't connect to server because the data is ...: I get the following error when trying to connect to a game in multiplayer. I get all the way to where the game is staring and counts down, then I gives the error: Couldn't connect to server...