Server Connection Error ... Is this the new way Microsoft operates?

Discus and support Server Connection Error ... Is this the new way Microsoft operates? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I first installed Microsoft Bingo almost a year ago, the game worked fine. Then I was offline for 5 months and when I got back online, everything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Newman81964, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Newman81964
    Newman81964 Guest

When I first installed Microsoft Bingo almost a year ago, the game worked fine. Then I was offline for 5 months and when I got back online, everything updated and Microsoft Bingo has been nothing but problems. Now it is almost impossible to even get into
    the game because all I get is "Server Connection Error". After about 15 minutes of this, I finally got into the game and played 2 rounds and then the "server Connection Error" popped back up and could no longer do anything. I heard Microsoft isn't going
    to produce anymore Windows after Windows 10 because they are going to concentrate on Server software. If Microsoft is using their own server software now and is having all these issues with a simple game, who is going to want to buy their Server software
    to operate their business. It seems like no one is even doing anything to correct the issue and just trying to "sweep it under the rug and hope no one notices". Microsoft is going to lose the money that paying Bingo customers are paying because they are
    just driving the bingo players away.

Is ANYTHING going to be done about the problem?

:)

Newman81964, Jan 18, 2017
  2. MS Bingo not connecting on Windows 10

I am having the same 'Server Connection Error' problem. Is the microsoft server down? I am also unable to connect to the solitaire games.

Thank you

Eugenia

New Jersey

SootyHealer7143, Jan 18, 2017
  3. Daniel6591
    Daniel6591 Guest
    Strange symbol need a answer on what it means

[quote user="Turv3y"]

I think that is a connection error picture. Probably something went wrong with the server while playing.

[/quote]

This. It either means that the server is having connection issues or you are having connection issues. Either way, it is a connection issue.

Daniel6591, Jan 18, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Newman81964! Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far? Check out the Casual Games FAQ for some basic troubleshooting steps and Error
    Codes & How to Fix Your Game
    for some additional steps. If you could, please provide the following information as well:

• Region:
    • Device:
    • Mobile (Y/N):
    • Operating System:
    • Wired or wireless connection:
    Additionally if you could please upload a DXDiag file to a file hosting service like OneDrive, that will greatly help us in sorting out what may be going on. Steps can be found here (Note:
    one DXDiag is run, you will get the file by selecting "Save All Information"). Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Jan 19, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Newman81964! Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far? Check out the Casual Games FAQ for some basic troubleshooting steps and Error
    Codes & How to Fix Your Game
    for some additional steps. If you could, please provide the following information as well:

• Region:
    • Device:
    • Mobile (Y/N):
    • Operating System:
    • Wired or wireless connection:
    Additionally if you could please upload a DXDiag file to a file hosting service like OneDrive, that will greatly help us in sorting out what may be going on. Steps can be found here (Note:
    one DXDiag is run, you will get the file by selecting "Save All Information"). Thanks!
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Customer service and getting absolutely no help with fc24

this issue is with connecting to EA servers, Microsoft have no way to fix this kind of issue as they do not operate the servers you connect to, you pay Xbox live just to get through the paywall, all third party games run their own servers which Microsoft has no access too.
  7. SootyHealer7143 Win User

MS Bingo not connecting on Windows 10

I am having the same 'Server Connection Error' problem. Is the microsoft server down? I am also unable to connect to the solitaire games.

Thank you

Eugenia

New Jersey
  8. HassanB Win User

TF2 Multiplayer

People don't the server operators do, Valve owns and operates those servers so it's a limit that they put on their own servers. No way you can change it yourself, only they can.
  9. Farscape247 Win User

Ridiculous reasons for charging gamertag changes.

microsoft only host servers for first party titles, all the rest are hosted by the devs and publishers at their own cost.

steam operates simular but does not throw a paywall in the way

ea operate their own servers for all platforms and they don't have a paywall either.

same as ubisoft, rockstar, bethesda, battlenet etc etc.
Thema:

1. Server Connection Error ... Is this the new way Microsoft operates? - Similar Threads - Server Connection Error

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. Why do I keep getting connections error to host server on xbox one playing or trying to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting connections error to host server on xbox one playing or trying to...: Anyone have connection problems .call of duty 2 multi player keeps loosing connection to host server and all the in game information is lost I have managed to play 3 games in about ten that have...
  4. i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server: i brought my pc to my moms place and connect to the network here all the other games work except for ubisoft games it doesnt connect to server i have tried fifa modern warfare 2 they all work ,as...
  5. Xbox app and xbox one NETWORK ERROR unable to connect to the server constantly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app and xbox one NETWORK ERROR unable to connect to the server constantly...: It does not matter if I use the PC or my xbox one I keep getting the same message come up constantly. NETWORK ERROR unable to connect to the server I am thinking my next gaming machine should...
  6. FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error...: Hello, I bought it on steam 5 days ago. Although my internet is normal, I cannot participate in races.There is no problem with my internet I have been encountering this error for the last two...
  7. ERROR ! can not connect to server....Try Again

in XBoX on Windows
    ERROR ! can not connect to server....Try Again: I can not connect to bingo server. I've bought 7000 coins and 100 tickets and now I can't play the game. If this can not be fixed how do I get what's left of my money back? Thank you for looking...
  8. Friends are now getting an error 'cannot connect to server' when they try to join my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends are now getting an error 'cannot connect to server' when they try to join my...: So this connection error seems to be different than any other that I've seen reported online. Usually they have something to do with internet problems or NAT type, so I'll get all that out of the...
  9. Xbox game says cannot connect to server, timed out with error code 0102-0000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game says cannot connect to server, timed out with error code 0102-0000: 1.Gems of War 2. Only on this game 3. Installed game 4. Started happening today 5. No. 6. Wireless connection 13f8f1b1-8d23-401c-9159-540704753618
  10. Error connecting to multiplayer xbox live: Couldn't connect to server because the data is ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error connecting to multiplayer xbox live: Couldn't connect to server because the data is ...: I get the following error when trying to connect to a game in multiplayer. I get all the way to where the game is staring and counts down, then I gives the error: Couldn't connect to server...