Served time for communication ban and abuse ban, still can’t talk to anyone

Discus and support Served time for communication ban and abuse ban, still can’t talk to anyone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So on October 13th, I was given a 2 week communication ban so I just waited and 2 days later I receive a ban for abuse which is just an extra 2 days to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrashkiD DKiD, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Served time for communication ban and abuse ban, still can’t talk to anyone

So on October 13th, I was given a 2 week communication ban so I just waited and 2 days later I receive a ban for abuse which is just an extra 2 days to my communication ban. I’ve served the time for my two bans and they supposedly ended October 29th which
    is two days ago! The system still treats me as if I’m still banned because whenever I try to send a messages, it give me a message saying I am not able to do this because of my past behavior. Also, when I try talking in an Xbox live party, no one hears me
    and I can’t hear them even though I was unbanned! It tells me my privacy settings are blocking communications to the party but my communications are set to adult. I really need a fix on this and I need to know if anyone else has experienced this and has had
    it fixed.

:)

CrashkiD DKiD, Oct 31, 2017
  2. Communication Ban Served And I Still Can’t Talk

Hello. You can try having your case reviewed. Here is a link with information about the process:

Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

xImaginaryFlaws, Oct 31, 2017
  3. im2RAW4UXx
    im2RAW4UXx Guest
    Communication Ban Served And I Still Can’t Talk

I received a communication ban for 30 days on Xbox in November. It’s January and I still can’t talk. I need help to fix my account so I can get my previlages back!

im2RAW4UXx, Oct 31, 2017
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

First thing to do is sign in with your account
    here
    and see what it says and let us know.

brandiesel1, Nov 1, 2017
  5. the last ban that was given to me was only for 2 weeks and it ended 10/29/17

CrashkiD DKiD, Nov 1, 2017
  6. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Try removing your account from the console. Once it’s removed, hard reset your console by holding the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it turns off.

After that then add your profile again.

Let us know if this helps.

Add or Remove a Microsoft Account on Xbox One

brandiesel1, Nov 1, 2017
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    It's possible you have had your suspension extended due to other violations of the ToU/CoC being discovered.

If it's extended to 100 day suspension it won't show on the enforcement site & can't be appealed.

You can contact support
    here
    & they should be able to tell you if your suspension has been extended but can not do anything about it.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

here
  9. Daft Badger Win User

It's possible you have had your suspension extended due to other violations of the ToU/CoC being discovered.

If it's extended to 100 day suspension it won't show on the enforcement site & can't be appealed.

You can contact support
    here
    & they should be able to tell you if your suspension has been extended but can not do anything about it.
  10. brandiesel1 Win User

11. CrashkiD DKiD Win User

here
    the last ban that was given to me was only for 2 weeks and it ended 10/29/17
  12. xImaginaryFlaws Win User

Communication Ban Served And I Still Can’t Talk

Thema:

1. Served time for communication ban and abuse ban, still can’t talk to anyone - Similar Threads - Served communication ban

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...: I mean ANY headphone wired or wireless... 9ce98c79-f058-4b23-87f3-60829fdbc7b5
  4. The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?: I got the same issue with my xbox one but i just gonna upgrade for the new (xbox x) to see if i can solve the problem 6d05017f-e5a6-492a-af80-f96e017ad01c
  5. Xbox communications not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox communications not working properly: 2 days ago i was trying to talk to my friends through discord on xbox and suddenly it stopped working. Firstly, my xbox switched into putting me into game chat instead of party chat with my...
  6. I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended: I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended a67c11c6-37c9-47e8-9237-52bc673b18b9
  7. I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.: I recently tried posting a Poison Ivy DC Supervillian photo as my Profile Picture without knowing I would've been banned in any way. It did not just report it once, but FIVE times, resulting in...
  8. I got communication banned by a cheater.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got communication banned by a cheater.: First he started off with killing new players I said you have fun killing people trying to enjoy the game. He said OK beta I said (Mod Removed) mean. Then he reported me and then I’m banned is...
  9. Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop: Hi, My son and I have an issue hearing / talking to eachother in Halo 5 Coop. 2 - seperate copies of Halo 5. My Setup: Xbox Wireless Headset Xbox Series X - wired connection to the modem...
  10. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....