Seriously fed up with the lag spikes and i'm getting no help

Discus and support Seriously fed up with the lag spikes and i'm getting no help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Seriously fed up with the lag spikes and i'm getting no help Okay this is my last attempt to reach out to Xbox for help before I sell my Xbox and rid... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BustinJustin13, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Seriously fed up with the lag spikes and i'm getting no help

Okay this is my last attempt to reach out to Xbox for help before I sell my Xbox and rid myself of the problem for good. I have an ongoing issue with my Xbox service that renders every game I play completely unplayable. I have constant
    one second lag spikes in every single game that I play, even though I have open NAT type and excellent internet statistics. I have went through the painstaking trouble of contacting my internet provider ( Xfinity ) and even they agree that it is something
    wrong on Xbox's end. I'm disgusted at how much money I spend a year on games and an Xbox live gold subscription, just to not be able to play them in the end. If I can't get some actual help for a change you can rest assured my Xbox will be gone along with
    any games and I will never buy another Microsoft product again in my life.

:)

BustinJustin13, Jan 14, 2018
  2. Lag issues

Someone help me I get a lot of lag spikes and I'm not sure if it's cuz of this so please help me

i killl youuuu, Jan 14, 2018
  3. Seriously fed up!!!!!!!!!!!

My son still cannot log into x box live despite having gold membership....I've followed every instruction, thread etc going and nothing works! I've spent hours trying to resolve this and am seriously fed up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CravenUrchin83, Jan 14, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: