Seriouslly Microsoft?????

Discus and support Seriouslly Microsoft????? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cuckoo...... you need to stop.... seriously.... you said the same thing in about 7 different threads.... and you expect people to feel sorry for you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SparkStormrider, Jan 15, 2014.

  1. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

    Seriouslly Microsoft?????


    Cuckoo...... you need to stop.... seriously.... you said the same thing in about 7 different threads.... and you expect people to feel sorry for you by your "disabled" post...pathetic
     
    tohellnbak, Jan 17, 2014
    #31
  2. I have heard multiple gamers in retail saying they are really bored with their PS4 and want more games. I'd like to tell them about Plants vs Zombies and Titanfall, but they can't play them anytime soon.

    Anyway, owners of both consoles are wanting more games, it's a shame none of the big companies can pump out content like a fountain.
     
    CollapseControl, Jan 17, 2014
    #32
  3. Im not here for sympathy trying to tell kinect is not a waste. Yes I want to tell on my posts something that I beleive in cause it works. And I love Xboxone. I dont need sympathy My life still is good.
     
    ForzaBeast2014, Jan 17, 2014
    #33
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Seriouslly Microsoft?????

    [quote user="brandiesel1"]

    ^^ I thought about AC 4 but I got really bored when I was in the middle of AC3. I don't want to spend 70 euro and then have it happen again. I wish there was a demo.

    [/quote]

    I was exactly the same with AC3 but AC4 I've been totally hooked.

    I've just clocked 65 hours and only just finished the main story, spent most of my time sailing about, attacking other ships, looting etc.

    The only thing that stopped AC4 being my favourite in the series was for me there was too many missions ( in the main story ), follow him and don't get spotted/eavesdrop etc, some of these I found a pain in the backside.

    Overall though if you've been a fan of previous AC titles I'd personally highly recommend it.
     
    Lofty Who, Jan 17, 2014
    #34
  5. I Havent played Ac4 on xboxone lol time to use my game credit today and get it. Signed up for titanfall alpha and I hope I get picked.
     
    ForzaBeast2014, Jan 17, 2014
    #35
  6. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest
    AC4 is My favourite game on the X1 up to now.....loved every minute of it.
     
    Goatsnatcher, Jan 17, 2014
    #36
  7. Ty I forgot about that game. Have u tried Deadrising 3 season pass full dlc and coop? Forza Vip membership online racing? Ryse co op? Dont laugh at this. Me and my nefew play next gen SKYLANDERS Swapforce on xboxone. The game looks so good and plays so well
    with the controller. I play on Nightmare mode and beat it. Ill buy Ac4 today. I recomend if u love colorful fun games buy Ps4 or Xboxone version of Skylanders Swapforce its stunning and u can play with somebody at your house or online coop Pvp Time trials
    levels.. And tons of treasue and loot. Thank God my nephew has over 20 skylanders nobody rarely mentions that game.
     
    ForzaBeast2014, Jan 18, 2014
    #37
  8. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Seriouslly Microsoft?????

    I was thinking of looking into Skylanders myself. I'm not even sure what sort/type of game it is. I must have a proper read about it.
     
    Lofty Who, Jan 18, 2014
    #38
  9. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Sorry Edit Time ran out.

    I see with Skylanders you get real toys/figures, how do these affect game and do you really need them? lol
     
    Lofty Who, Jan 18, 2014
    #39
  10. Each one has different element. Fire, Earth, Water, Undead, Tech, Magic, Life , and the Xboxone Portal u just put the character on the portal , plug in back of Xboxone. Swapforce comes with 4 characters and the game total at gamestop its on sale to 54 dollars
    plus 2 extra free characters u get. The 15 dollar each Swapforce character u can use two different elements like fire and water any combo. The Regulal swap force characters are 9.99 each. But they have a new Black version Skylanders pack I wish I would of
    got it. Its on sale at gamestop when it wasnt on sale the box is 125 dollars. The game plays 1080p native its like A Wow, Spyro the dragon, a Beatifull game and u can unlock up to 5 upgrades for ure weapons top and bottom parts and it raised level cap to 30.
    Its not a mmopg but its online coop and 2 players coop so u can play with somebody on the same screen. Plus skylanders are collectables and come with cards, magic items, etc. I have on 360 also their is so much to do u will never run out the story is huge,
    their are every kind of missions and collectables and legendary items. I recomend this game 5 star my nephew is playing Stinkbomb hes a Ninja lizard that throws ninja stars and disapears. I play only on nightmare mode. If u love a fun game thats even better
    than wow, spyro, Crashbadicoot then this game u will love. Ps4 has exact same graphics Its been stated.
     
    ForzaBeast2014, Jan 18, 2014
    #40
  11. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    [quote user="CuckooNutria66"]

    Each one has different element. Fire, Earth, Water, Undead, Tech, Magic, Life , and the Xboxone Portal u just put the character on the portal , plug in back of Xboxone. Swapforce comes with 4 characters and the game total at gamestop its on sale to 54 dollars
    plus 2 extra free characters u get. The 15 dollar each Swapforce character u can use two different elements like fire and water any combo. The Regulal swap force characters are 9.99 each. But they have a new Black version Skylanders pack I wish I would of
    got it. Its on sale at gamestop when it wasnt on sale the box is 125 dollars. The game plays 1080p native its like A Wow, Spyro the dragon, a Beatifull game and u can unlock up to 5 upgrades for ure weapons top and bottom parts and it raised level cap to 30.
    Its not a mmopg but its online coop and 2 players coop so u can play with somebody on the same screen. Plus skylanders are collectables and come with cards, magic items, etc. I have on 360 also their is so much to do u will never run out the story is huge,
    their are every kind of missions and collectables and legendary items. I recomend this game 5 star my nephew is playing Stinkbomb hes a Ninja lizard that throws ninja stars and disapears. I play only on nightmare mode. If u love a fun game thats even better
    than wow, spyro, Crashbadicoot then this game u will love. Ps4 has exact same graphics Its been stated.

    [/quote]

    Brilliant, many thanks for the information Seriouslly Microsoft????? :)
     
    Lofty Who, Oct 31, 2018
    #41
  12. ForzaBeast2014 Win User

    Seriouslly Microsoft?????

    I Havent played Ac4 on xboxone lol time to use my game credit today and get it. Signed up for titanfall alpha and I hope I get picked.
  13. ForzaBeast2014 Win User

    Seriouslly Microsoft?????

    Thats a good thing more awesome games. Maybe u can save up for some games or ask ure family. Ps4 has worst launch ever and xboxone clearly has the best exclusives and 3rd party games. Ps4 fans at gamestop getting store credit for ps4 because its beyond boring
    no good games.
  14. Satsumo Win User

    Seriouslly Microsoft?????

    [quote user="C0MP3LLED"]

    This whole thread is a waste of space.

    [/quote]

    Oh the irony!!!!
  15. dsmmrm Win User

    Seriouslly Microsoft?????

    Wow. Hard to believe this thread deteriorated so far so quickly. Tomorrow marks my 1 week anniversary with the X1. I guess I am not as jaded/frustrated/whatever as many of you seem to be. So far my impressions are: Games and graphics good, TV integration,
    not so much. I believe most of my problems can be addressed via updates eventually. How soon it happens will have a bearing on my satisfaction level.

    So, am I now a fanboy or a troll? It has to be one or the other, right?
  16. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    Seriouslly Microsoft?????

    I just feel so stupid being mislead into this thread by a false thread topic. And the same person says "Be an adult"? Oh man,,,,,,,,,,,
Thema:

Seriouslly Microsoft?????

Loading...
  1. Seriouslly Microsoft????? - Similar Threads - Seriouslly Microsoft

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  9. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  10. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...