Seriouslly Microsoft?????

Discus and support Seriouslly Microsoft????? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="GreasyFawn686"] Ok I too lost SP saves twice. Did I hate it? Hell yeah I did. Has this happened on any other game I play? No. That was EA... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SparkStormrider, Jan 15, 2014.

  1. Randver
    Randver Guest

    Seriouslly Microsoft?????


    [quote user="GreasyFawn686"]

    Ok I too lost SP saves twice. Did I hate it? Hell yeah I did. Has this happened on any other game I play? No. That was EA and their cheap broken servers and broken game that did that. Would I have changed the save option if it was there? Probably. But was
    that MS fault? No it was the game. That is a legitimate issue and I agree. Does it warrant hate and pages of threads? I went and played something else until a few EA patches arrived and have since finished the campaign.

    [/quote]

    You may want to contact support.

    Your Gamerscore should be updating here although your activity won't for any games played on the One. You appear to be bugged considering you completed the BF4 SP campaign.
     
    Randver, Jan 15, 2014
    #16
  2. I do go to other sites and it's extreme hate for Kinect and X1, I came here for a change and find that the defense of the X1 like it's a human being is just as if not more annoying.
     
    Sunburst Univox, Jan 15, 2014
    #17
  3. I just feel so stupid being mislead into this thread by a false thread topic. And the same person says "Be an adult"? Oh man,,,,,,,,,,,
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Jan 15, 2014
    #18
  4. Seriouslly Microsoft?????

    Did I say this was my active account I'm posting with?
     
    GreasyFawn686, Jan 15, 2014
    #19
  5. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest
    this thread is definitely LOL, you fanboys crack me up
     
    Karma403, Jan 15, 2014
    #20
  6. [quote user="GreasyFawn686"]

    @bizarro so brainwashed because we can like what the X1 can do but can be rational about features that are missing. If I hated console so much and was unhappy with it, I would stick to the old model or buy something else. God help is the MS wants to offer
    a different experience.

    [/quote]

    no, I was referring to ms brainwashing those to spend more money. Never mind. I guess you missed what I was saying.
     
    BizarroMantis, Jan 15, 2014
    #21
  7. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    Someone is still gold but says others are being brainwashed into spending more money. The irony... Anyway Release Spinal already!
     
    Burst Axe, Jan 15, 2014
    #22
  8. Seriouslly Microsoft?????

    [quote user="GreasyFawn686"]^ well a business isn't there to sing you lullabies is it.[/quote]

    I did not know that..
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, Jan 16, 2014
    #23
  9. [quote user="BizarroMantis"]Yeah and some of you have been brainwashed by them. I think they are sending out subconscious messages to you guys through the new UI and it's working![/quote]

    Lol!
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, Jan 16, 2014
    #24
  10. [quote user="SparkStormrider"]Not to be argumentative, but isn't that the goal of ANY company? This isn't the late 90s any more. There are more tech companies out there with much more money in their coffers than MS.[/quote]

    I was being sarcastic with my comment, sorry I should have made it a little clearer. Any company looking to make money is good news for consumers.
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, Jan 16, 2014
    #25
  11. dsmmrm
    dsmmrm Guest
    Wow. Hard to believe this thread deteriorated so far so quickly. Tomorrow marks my 1 week anniversary with the X1. I guess I am not as jaded/frustrated/whatever as many of you seem to be. So far my impressions are: Games and graphics good, TV integration,
    not so much. I believe most of my problems can be addressed via updates eventually. How soon it happens will have a bearing on my satisfaction level.

    So, am I now a fanboy or a troll? It has to be one or the other, right?
     
    dsmmrm, Jan 16, 2014
    #26
  12. Randver
    Randver Guest
    [quote user="dsmmrm"]

    Wow. Hard to believe this thread deteriorated so far so quickly. Tomorrow marks my 1 week anniversary with the X1. I guess I am not as jaded/frustrated/whatever as many of you seem to be. So far my impressions are: Games and graphics good, TV integration,
    not so much. I believe most of my problems can be addressed via updates eventually. How soon it happens will have a bearing on my satisfaction level.

    So, am I now a fanboy or a troll? It has to be one or the other, right?

    [/quote]

    You are nether a troll or a fanboy.....you are exactly what we need more of.

    You're enjoying your games but aren't blind to the features and issues that need to be fixed or improved. You also understand that the next move is Microsoft's...if they make these changes quickly you'll have happy customers. No communication and long waits
    for updates you'll have unhappy customers.
     
    Randver, Jan 16, 2014
    #27
  13. Satsumo
    Satsumo Guest

    Seriouslly Microsoft?????

    [quote user="C0MP3LLED"]

    This whole thread is a waste of space.

    [/quote]

    Oh the irony!!!!
     
    Satsumo, Jan 16, 2014
    #28
  14. Most threads here are a waste of space and some of the people too.
     
    BizarroMantis, Jan 16, 2014
    #29
  15. Thats a good thing more awesome games. Maybe u can save up for some games or ask ure family. Ps4 has worst launch ever and xboxone clearly has the best exclusives and 3rd party games. Ps4 fans at gamestop getting store credit for ps4 because its beyond boring
    no good games.
     
    ForzaBeast2014, Jan 17, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Seriouslly Microsoft?????

Loading...
  1. Seriouslly Microsoft????? - Similar Threads - Seriouslly Microsoft

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  9. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  10. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...