Serious video playback issues (Alpha)

Discus and support Serious video playback issues (Alpha) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm on Alpha ring IP on a Xbox One X and EVERY time a video is played whether it be through YouTube or Twitch it's entirely in 25% speed with high... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jared_398, Jun 28, 2019.

1. /u/Jared_398
    /u/Jared_398 Guest

I'm on Alpha ring IP on a Xbox One X and EVERY time a video is played whether it be through YouTube or Twitch it's entirely in 25% speed with high pitched ringing noises.

Edit - a hard reset resolved the issue but I cannot confirm if it fixed it permanently.

submitted by /u/Jared_398
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jared_398, Jun 28, 2019
  2. CASTINGD Win User

Video playback issues

I'm having the exact same video playback issue.

Doesn't matter if the video is streaming or if it's a file being played from an external HDD; still get a 2 frame video loop about 10 seconds in whilst the audio continues to proceed normally.

Did a factory reset fix the error?
  3. Hordie Win User

Video playback issues

Hi there,

So a quick test to see if it's possibly GPU related would be to get a demo or start a new game and watch an intro cut scene that doesn't rely on intermet, or maybe a bluray or something like that. If it does happen on something that doesn't require streaming
    then try doing a factory reset (see link below). Now if it works fine then you know it's likely network. If you're wireless try plugging in a network cable. If it happens plugged in then run a detailed network test by going to settings then network.

support.xbox.com/.../reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

YouTube App Glitching Screen

Hi David,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. This is a known issue that is being worked on currently in the alpha ring of the Xbox Insider program. The alpha ring had an update yesterday and a blog post on

Xbox Wire
    states it's being tracked.

"My Games and Apps
    • We are tracking the video corruption issue with Youtube and Netflix 4k playback."

You can always help with the process by reporting the issue through the Xbox Insider Hub app. Just follow this guide

"How to provide feedback as an Xbox Insider"
    for instructions on how to report the issue.
  5. Kaida Yuuki Win User

Error code 803c0009 when renting "Lawless"

6. MrtnLuberThngJr Win User

Disc drive issues

Mine seems to have issues playing UHD discs. Playback for the video will stop and audio will continue, and then the video finally will catch back up. Very irritating.
Thema:

1. Serious video playback issues (Alpha) - Similar Threads - Serious video playback

2. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  3. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  4. I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5: Basically I bought the Xbox pass on PC and wanted to play some sniper elite 5 online, I have downloaded the game and once I try to join it says "unkown file version sniper5_dx12.exe" and wont join...
  5. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  6. How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...: s fi I seriously need help on this new computer. I ordered a Hoyle card game from Amazon, and I got it as far as File Explorer on my computer, but cannot upload into my computer. It sends me...
  7. Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at: My friend's account is getting mass reported, has been banned for a year, is getting mass reported again, and now has 18/8 strikes. What can he do, and why does the Xbox enforcement system stink...
  8. What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft...: I was on 2k 2 days ago when I logged out for 2 hours tried to log back in when they said my account had a problem. So then I did this from https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=519253 Then...
  9. Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?: So I get bullied online a lot for my Nationality. And I report people for it, but yet nothings happens. Why is that? like does the enforcement take their reports seriously?...
  10. I want to have blur in the xbox serious x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to have blur in the xbox serious x: I want to play blur on xbox serious x ff35abc5-09c1-4f78-94cb-5332db7ed222