Serious update problem.

Discus and support Serious update problem. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, if anyone from Xbox/Microsoft is reading this then could you please help me. I have an Xbox One X and last Friday night (7th August 2020) I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DEADMAN GT, Aug 12, 2020.

1. DEADMAN GT
    DEADMAN GT Guest

Serious update problem.

Hi, if anyone from Xbox/Microsoft is reading this then could you please help me. I have an Xbox One X and last Friday night (7th August 2020) I downloaded an update for my console that made the console function very badly. It was slow to respond and glitchy
    and then not long after another update started which then proceeded to fully reset my console to factory settings. I had to spend the better part of a day resyncing my games and along the way I discovered that Need for Speed Rivals no longer worked, and when
    I uninstalled it and attempted to reinstall the game, it would not reinstall past a certain point. I tried three or four times to do this and had no success. Then I put in my WWE 2K15 disc only to be told that it wasnt compatible and I also lost my dlc and
    savegame. The same thing happened to WWE 2K16, all dlc and gamesave gone and neither of those games are on the store anymore so I can’t reinstall any of the dlc, and in the case of 2K15 the whole game itself.

So due to this update, I have lost three games that I have enjoyed playing, as well as the inconvenience of having to set up my console all over again. Has this happened to anyone else, or can anyone from Xbox explain?

:)

DEADMAN GT, Aug 12, 2020
    1 person likes this.
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Serious update problem.