Serious new bug

Discus and support Serious new bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I'm in the preview program and downloaded the new dashboard, it was completely fine and I loved the new layout but I noticed that startup times and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SK1LFULL NOOB, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Serious new bug

So, I'm in the preview program and downloaded the new dashboard, it was completely fine and I loved the new layout but I noticed that startup times and such were slower over the course of 2-3 days and now I can no longer use my Xbox it seems.

Whenever I start my Xbox with a wired network plugged in my Xbox drops its signal to the TV and I get a black screen or an error that "Home took too long to start" and consequently, a black screen. If I start it with a wireless connection then the dashboard
    loads up however it will not start anything I try to open and does not give an error code.

Occasionally when I attempt to start the settings it tells me to turn my Xbox off by holding the power button down for 10 seconds and then turning it back on. That used to fix these issues a few years ago but not this time. I have reset my Xbox about 10-15
    times and have had the exact same results everytime.

:)

SK1LFULL NOOB, Feb 26, 2017
  2. EA game disks won,t play after installing

This is a bug in the new dashboard update. I have been able to replicate it across 20 games now that used to work properly. And it is a damn serious bug that MS needs to fix ASAP.

Skull One-145F3178-E7B3-4A53-A2B9-E55244C2A01D, Feb 26, 2017
  3. goose troop
    goose troop Guest
    How do I continue the single player campaign?

This is a serious bug. Man oh man

goose troop, Feb 26, 2017
  4. Skull One-145F3178-E Win User

EA game disks won,t play after installing

This is a bug in the new dashboard update. I have been able to replicate it across 20 games now that used to work properly. And it is a damn serious bug that MS needs to fix ASAP.
  5. goose troop Win User

How do I continue the single player campaign?

This is a serious bug. Man oh man
  6. Judge Win User

Skyrim GOTY (legendary) edition confirmed for june 4th

[quote user="US Revenge"]

I haven't had a serious bug in a bethesda game since oblivion.

[/quote]

Same. For all the complaints of how buggy both Fallouts were, I never had any serious bugs
  7. Rick Rorschach Win User

Fight NIght Champion Backards Compatiable for Xbox One

don't let EA ignore you, this is a serious bug!
  8. FonzDay Win User

Small problem with ads

Anybody can help me ? Its a serious and disturbing bug !
Thema:

Serious new bug

1. Serious new bug - Similar Threads - Serious bug

2. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  3. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  4. I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5: Basically I bought the Xbox pass on PC and wanted to play some sniper elite 5 online, I have downloaded the game and once I try to join it says "unkown file version sniper5_dx12.exe" and wont join...
  5. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  6. Unable to uninstall Xbox Game Pass installed games. Very serious and dangerous bug on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to uninstall Xbox Game Pass installed games. Very serious and dangerous bug on...: After playing "Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice" two days ago I uninstalled the game from the Xbox app but I noticed the space on my SSD didn't change. I tried going back to make sure the game was...
  7. A rather serious bug involving a reboot loop on Home(Alpha/One X)

in XboX Insiders
    A rather serious bug involving a reboot loop on Home(Alpha/One X): I'm in Alpha Insider on an Xbox One X. Since the past update whenever closing an app like YouTube the entire Home reboots and then goes into a black screen. If you press the guide button and try...
  8. Serious system software bug or bug with bluray player app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious system software bug or bug with bluray player app: hi I have been told that by Xbox customer support that this is the only way to report a software bug with the Xbox one S console and the latest system software release. 3D bluray playback is...
  9. My Xbox One Switch off (simple bug or serious problem ?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Switch off (simple bug or serious problem ?): Hi Everybody, Today, after 20 minutes on a game, I go on the market in order to watch some extract and images of a game. After selecting an extract to watch, my xbox one switch off without...
  10. Serious bug with Skype voice calls......

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious bug with Skype voice calls......: Was chatting with my friend threw skype, i was using a xbox one and he was on a pc. While playing battlefiled 4 i noticed someone else laggy voices what i thought was coming from my friends...