Serious connection issue

Discus and support Serious connection issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The problem has since been resolved. I'm really not sure what happened or why, but everything is fine now. Thank you for taking the time to answer me,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IdleMcclure, Apr 10, 2014.

  1. IdleMcclure
    IdleMcclure Guest

    Serious connection issue


    The problem has since been resolved. I'm really not sure what happened or why, but everything is fine now. Thank you for taking the time to answer me, this is the kind of support i needed.
     
    IdleMcclure, Apr 11, 2014
    #16
  2. Im currently having a similar problem. My xbox 360 tells me that I am connected to the router and the internet but it wont let me connect to xbox live. I have upplugged and turned off everything i could think of and still nothing. Someone told me to redownload
    my account again and now it wouldnt even let me do that even though my friends can sign in on my box. What should I do?
     
    ARampagingHulk, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. taidara Win User

    Serious connection issue

    Ok, so you're using your computer, connected to the same network as for any medium you have, and you can browse www.xbox.com just fine, but not bing.com. I'm only referring to your computer.
  4. Drink and Fries Win User

    Serious Connectivity Issue

    This issue has been resolved by reserving a new network IP for my Xbox.

    Thank you everyone who took the time to look at this =)!
  5. TheGr8Juggalo Win User

    Serious connection issue

    Bing.com "was" inaccessable from MY computer, along with my live and hotmail email
  6. taidara Win User

    Serious connection issue

    Greetings Brandon!

    Are you using a cellular service (mobile etc.) to post here?
  7. taidara Win User

    Serious connection issue

    Greetings IdleMcclure!

    I would say this is beyond your scope to troubleshoot.

    I would suggest that you reach out to your ISP, to raise a support ticket.

    If you're familiar with tracert, or traceroute, you could do a traceroute to find out if there's a faulty link in the chain.

    On your computer, open up a command prompt (on Windows press "Windowskey + R", then type "cmd" and press Enter. On Mac choose spotlight and type terminal).



    Windows: In the black window that opens, type: tracert epix.xbox.com

    Mac OS X: in the Terminal window, type: traceroute epix.xbox.com

    Keep us posted!
Thema:

Serious connection issue

Loading...
  1. Serious connection issue - Similar Threads - Serious connection issue

  2. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  3. is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?

    in XboX Insiders
    is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if...
  4. X.E.T Needs a serious revamp....

    in XboX Insiders
    X.E.T Needs a serious revamp....: How is that someone gets banned for calling out a cheater but the cheater doesn't get banned... So backwards and it's not even like I said anything out of line "Cringey Godmode Invisible...
  5. How do you find out about insider news? (Serious question)

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you find out about insider news? (Serious question): There's this Reddit, Twitter, and the website https://news.xbox.com/en-us/insider/ But really, how do we find out? I've even been told that notifications and alerts are coming up, but my Insider...
  6. MSFS 2024 on Xbox Series X is seriously unoptimized — support just tells me to wait

    in XboX Insiders
    MSFS 2024 on Xbox Series X is seriously unoptimized — support just tells me to wait: Hey everyone, I’ve been trying to enjoy Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 on my Xbox Series X, but the performance is just awful — constant stuttering, frame pacing issues, and severe terrain...
  7. Serious issue with my and my cousins survival world on Minecraft

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious issue with my and my cousins survival world on Minecraft: We have been playing this world for 160 in game days and are making some awesome progress but all of a sudden I cannot do anything it's almost like I'mlagging even when I'm playing without...
  8. is there seriously no way to play ANY of segas classic games on xbox now?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there seriously no way to play ANY of segas classic games on xbox now?: With sega's continual delisting of their original classics, OG sonic the hedgehog, alex kid, golden ace, etc, and the fact that both Sonics Ultimate Genesis collection and the Sega Mega Drive...
  9. fps drops in Minecraft bedrock. (serious)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    fps drops in Minecraft bedrock. (serious): Okay, so I’ll try to word this the best I can. I have no idea what is causing it. In Minecraft, when I join any world, my FPS gradually lowers. It starts at around the 170s, then drops to the...
  10. Seriously….support just hung up on me.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Seriously….support just hung up on me.: I need help with my access codes i know everything on my account. I have tried everything on the support documents. i can’t wait 30 days to get into my account. I called support and they...