Series X wont load the latest autosave. Offline

Discus and support Series X wont load the latest autosave. Offline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the Xbox Series X and i play offline. No matter what i do the autosaves will not sync up to the retry option. In other words... if i die in a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KyleClark9, Jun 18, 2023.

1. KyleClark9
    KyleClark9 Guest

I have the Xbox Series X and i play offline. No matter what i do the autosaves will not sync up to the retry option. In other words... if i die in a game and select retry or reload last save etc... it will load a save from last week and ill lose days of progress. PLEASE HELP!

:)

KyleClark9, Jun 18, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Does this happen to all of your games or just one specific game? Since you mostly play offline, try making a backup on your latest save on an external drive then delete your saves on that particular game. Make sure you are offline when you are doing this, restart your console then copy your backup save to your console.

Go to the Manage Game and Add-On page for the title you are working on. Then go to saved data, from there you can choose to move, copy, or delete the data. You can copy it to another storage device such as an external flash drive or HDD.

It is important that you do all this offline as stated in this article.

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/help/games-apps/...

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. m0thr4 Win User

How to play Cyberpunk on Xbox and PC with same save games?

Yes, you can absolutely do this! Cyberpunk 2077 has supported "Cross Progression" since September 2022, and it works exactly the same as the latest version of The Witcher 3 (released Dec 2022).

You will need an account with GOG.com, and to buy the Cyberpunk from that same store.

On the Xbox Series X,

1. Make sure your Xbox is running the very latest version of Cyberpunk 2077.
    2. From Cyberpunk's "Load Save" menu, press RB as indicated and then open the link to enable "Cross Progression". This links your game to your GOG.com account, and makes your latest autosave, quicksave and manual save will now be available in the PC version.
    3. Load your game on the Xbox, and then save again... you will see the new game save has a cloud icon against it. Until you do this, your saves will not be available on the PC Game.

On the PC (or GeforceNow, which is what I use):

From Cyberpunk's "Load Save" menu, you should see one manual save and one auto-save, corresponding to the latest you saved on Xbox.

And it works in the other direction too - when you save on the PC, the latest will automatically be available on the Xbox Series X.
  4. EuroDatamancer Win User

Save game won't load after Update #5

I just had the infinite loading screen after saving, quitting, downloading Lonesome Road and the Gunrunners + Couriers Stash DLC and then trying to load up my latest save again. What worked for me was loading up the Autosave instead, no loading problems
    at all when I did.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Cloud Sync not working

6. HE6LLSP6AWN6 Win User

Skyrim not loading

I am sorry to hear that your skyrim saves wont load.

Unfortunatly it sounds as if your most recent saves became corrupt and so just do the autosave.
Thema:

1. Series X wont load the latest autosave. Offline - Similar Threads - Series wont load

2. Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard...
  3. No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...: No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried Everything Any Help ? fef22dac-555e-41f8-ac3e-ccd7dd1aea27
  4. Xbox series X wont reconnect to Xbox network

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X wont reconnect to Xbox network: Got an update 5/31 6 am est time and tonight after i had to reboot for some reason or another it will not reconnect to xbox network but i can see my friends online and i can do tests and they all...
  5. I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...: well I bought a xbox series x controller from Target and it worked for a couple of months then both triggers were not working. I tried to take it back to Target for replacement but they told me...
  6. Controller Wont Sync To Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Wont Sync To Xbox Series X: For the past couple days, my controller randomly stopped syncing. I’ve tried: -Restarting Xbox -Unplugging Xbox - Battery Swap -Updating Controller The only thing that seems to work is...
  7. Xbox series x wont turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x wont turn on: Hi, when i push the power button on my series x it makes rhe noise as if ive turned it on but then goes straight off again, it does this if i try and start it using the controller as well, any...
  8. xbox series s wont load any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series s wont load any games: my xbox series s that ive bought relatively new wont load any games. recently i transferred most of my games to the series s before realizing i cant even play them, but thats not the issue. my...
  9. My xbox series x wont even load wifi networks, am i missing something?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x wont even load wifi networks, am i missing something?: As stated above, my series x wont even show wifi networks that are around to connect to. Ive power cycled the xbox, modem, router...everything. i even reset my xbox and it still wont pull up...
  10. Assassins Creed wont load on XBox X series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed wont load on XBox X series: I have installed Assassins Creed Origins on my XBox X series using Ultimate Game Pass and have played it successfully for several days but it has just stopped working. When I attempt to open the...