Series x won’t download 360 profile

Discus and support Series x won’t download 360 profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve tried to download my 360 profile on my series x and tried a bunch of things said on forums and gave up. Exchanged it for another one ( I’ve had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jb7771, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Jb7771
    Jb7771 Guest

I’ve tried to download my 360 profile on my series x and tried a bunch of things said on forums and gave up. Exchanged it for another one ( I’ve had both for 1 day), and I have the same problem….

:)

Jb7771, Oct 8, 2023
  2. Jb7771 Win User

Yea it looks like 360 servers are down or something right now and yesterday probably so hopefully that’s the problem
  3. InfinityOnH1gh Win User

A lot of people are having this problem. It's not your fault. Microsoft seem to have "fixed" it according to server status page, but let's be honest... They probably haven't.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Why do I have to sign into an old Xbox live account to play Fall out New Vegas?

All Xbox accounts have an an Xbox 360 profile. These exist even if you've never owned an Xbox ,360. Simply sign in with the account use for your Series X to download the profile.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Why do I have to sign into an old Xbox live account to play Fall out New Vegas?

All Xbox accounts have an an Xbox 360 profile. These exist even if you've never owned an Xbox 360. Simply sign in with the account you use for your Series X to download the profile.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

I'm new to Xbox can I download the Xbox 360 games me er having a 360

All Microsoft Xbox accounts have an Xbox 360 profile that can be downloaded to either a real Xbox 360 console or to the Xbox 360 emulated dashboard on Xbox One and Series X|S consoles. Even if you made a new account now, it would still have a 360 profile.

When you run a backwards compatible 360 game on your Series X for the first time, you will be asked to enter your email address and password. This is so the 360 profile can be downloaded. It does this because that is how the Xbox 360 does things.
Thema:

1. Series x won’t download 360 profile - Similar Threads - Series won’t download

2. Xbox Series X won’t sign in/add profile

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X won’t sign in/add profile: Xbox Series X won't sign in/add profile I copied this problem from a 3 year old post that found no solutions, hopefully someone has the answer? I’ve tried restarting my Xbox, restarting my...
  3. My series x won’t stay on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x won’t stay on.: It will come on once after fighting with it then it shuts off and won’t come back on but it will make the power button noise any suggestions how do i fix it? 7d50128a-2007-4f27-bd8e-96d8d06bae40
  4. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  5. Physical copy of read dead redemption won’t download on my Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical copy of read dead redemption won’t download on my Xbox series x: I’ve just recently purchased a physical copy of red dead redemption 2 and whenever I put disk one in to install my Xbox series x fan becomes really loud then it gives me a alert which reads “ wait...
  6. My Xbox series s is saying it’s not compatible with starfield it won’t even let me download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series s is saying it’s not compatible with starfield it won’t even let me download...: It keeps saying it’s not compatible it’s a series s it should be compatible? 1caed359-1d53-4e4b-80bf-82a17d79f12f
  7. Starfield won’t download on series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield won’t download on series s?: I’m having trouble downloading Starfield on my series s. Not sure if it’s operator error or not. I bought the premium edition. Iv also checked for updates. 8dc5c7d0-c007-4dbd-8f44-4baffcd79a50
  8. Xbox Series X won’t update games, install games, or start downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X won’t update games, install games, or start downloads: I have cleared the cache, turned it off and on again, deleted local save files, checked the network connection, and reset the console while keeping games and apps. I setup my Xbox again from the...
  9. Series X says disc is dirty/damaged and won’t download but my Xbox one can still read it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X says disc is dirty/damaged and won’t download but my Xbox one can still read it: Hey basically it’s what’s in the title. I’m trying to download Red Dead Redemption 2 to my new series x and it starts to download almost 3/4 of the way and then it stops and tells me my disc is...
  10. Xbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options: I’ve full reset it three times, tried both Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection, and the store will not load, games and apps will not download, and I’m only showing 1mbps. I have charter, 700.0mbps...