Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

Discus and support Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GER FIXER303, Mar 17, 2024.

1. GER FIXER303
    GER FIXER303 Guest

So,

after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue?

:)

GER FIXER303, Mar 17, 2024
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Why can I not launch my Xbox one games from my external hard drive, even after upgrading them from within the internal hard drive for the series s/x enhanced editions?

It has been stated since before the Series consoles launched, that Series X/S optimized games need to be played off of the internal storage or the Seagate expansion card. That is the only way.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Why can I not install game pass games on the USB external hard drive?

4. Smwutches Win User

Can I play my X|S Games on a Storage Expansion Card?

5. Obsessive Power Win User

Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

6. Demetrius Young Win User

Game Crashing

I was having the overheating issue from playing in the Rec. As soon as there is a dead ball, the xbox would shut off. I have the seagate Storage Expansion Card for xbox series x. I just moved the game to the Storage Expansion Card. It has been working fine for me since.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update - Similar Threads - Series wont detect

2. Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard...
  3. No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...: No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried Everything Any Help ? fef22dac-555e-41f8-ac3e-ccd7dd1aea27
  4. Xbox series X wont reconnect to Xbox network

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X wont reconnect to Xbox network: Got an update 5/31 6 am est time and tonight after i had to reboot for some reason or another it will not reconnect to xbox network but i can see my friends online and i can do tests and they all...
  5. I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...: well I bought a xbox series x controller from Target and it worked for a couple of months then both triggers were not working. I tried to take it back to Target for replacement but they told me...
  6. Controller Wont Sync To Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Wont Sync To Xbox Series X: For the past couple days, my controller randomly stopped syncing. I’ve tried: -Restarting Xbox -Unplugging Xbox - Battery Swap -Updating Controller The only thing that seems to work is...
  7. Xbox series x wont turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x wont turn on: Hi, when i push the power button on my series x it makes rhe noise as if ive turned it on but then goes straight off again, it does this if i try and start it using the controller as well, any...
  8. Wifi wont connect to my Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi wont connect to my Xbox series S: It has been working fine for over a year, system updated and all of a sudden it wont even pick up the wifi connection, yet everything else can connect fine. When I test the connection it says...
  9. Xbox Series S wont connect to internet properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S wont connect to internet properly: Hi all, it seems my xbox wont connect to the internet properly, here's the issues i'm running into: Xbox takes 1-2 mins to sign me in, no live images/videos play on home screen, xbox says it is...
  10. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...