Series x thinks im connected to Ethernet when im not, part 2 electric boogaloo

Discus and support Series x thinks im connected to Ethernet when im not, part 2 electric boogaloo in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Tried to turn on my xbox today and it wont let me connect to wifi. Did all the troubleshooting tips i found online. Then stumbled upon a post from this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JessEGames777, Feb 9, 2024.

1. Series x thinks im connected to Ethernet when im not, part 2 electric boogaloo

Tried to turn on my xbox today and it wont let me connect to wifi. Did all the troubleshooting tips i found online. Then stumbled upon a post from this sub where an apparent xbox employee respoded saying they're aware of the issue and are working on a fix. That was 3 years ago. Either it never got fixed or the issue is back. What am i supposed to do? Ive done everything i could find. Restarted, plugged in yhe ethernet then unplugged, hard reset, factory reset, unplugged all hard drives and literally everything that was plugged in to my console that wasnt the power cable or the tv cable and reset and it still wont work. Nothing is plugged in but the bare minimum and it still says im connected to a non existent Ethernet. Ive literally never connected to an Ethernet.

submitted by /u/JessEGames777
    [link] [comments]

/u/JessEGames777, Feb 9, 2024
  2. Blackhawks1009 Win User

Xbox Series X Unstable Wired Network Connection, Ethernet.

Im having the exact same issue with my Series X as DMcC1 though im using the modem/router provided by Spectrum Cable in western NY. Ethernet cable works fine on xbox one and any other device I connect it to, but when I connect it to the series X it will
    connect for about 2 seconds and then disconnect and tell me i dont have an ethernet cable plugged in. It then alternates between connecting for about 2 seconds and then disconnecting for a while and then repeats the process. Wireless connection seems fine.
    I guess im glad to know im not the only one.
  3. superSnausages Win User

Is anyone getting Dead island?

'Oblivion 2: Electric Boogaloo' maybe
  4. Enraged Bacon Win User

Mature Rated Action Adventure RPGs on Xbox One...

Im sure the Elder Scrolls 6: Electric Boogaloo and Fallout 4: New America are in the works as well. Unless you are talking real mature games, that push the M rating beyond Blood, gore, violence, and Language.
  5. ABigSweatyBear Win User

What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be?

Xbox Two: Electric Boogaloo
  6. King raiderX80 Win User

WWE Refund Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Hello this is an very weird situation you are currently haveing at the moment have you tried recontacting Microsoft in a diffrent way then you did the first time as a diffrent way may be abel to get you a diffrent result. If not maybey put a complaint
    through to see if that helps.
Thema:

Series x thinks im connected to Ethernet when im not, part 2 electric boogaloo

1. Series x thinks im connected to Ethernet when im not, part 2 electric boogaloo - Similar Threads - Series thinks connected

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  4. I think my Port is broken on my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    I think my Port is broken on my Xbox series S: have a Xbox series s that has worked fine for the entirety that I have had it, today for the first time the wired connection will not work, however connecting to WiFi will. I searched up and down...
  5. Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi: Xbox series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in when there isn’t and won’t connect to WiFi. Tried restarting, changing network settings, wiggling an Ethernet cable in and unplugging it...
  6. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  7. I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...: I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My question is, if I've already purchased the disc version, will I have to rebuy the digital version as well?...
  8. Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit overthe series x blu ray

in XBoX on Windows
    Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit overthe series x blu ray: Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit over the series x blu ray issues everyone is having Microsoft keeps saying the solution is to reset your Xbox or hard reset your Xbox when my Xbox One...
  9. Why does my Series X all of a sudden, after having it for several years, think it's plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Series X all of a sudden, after having it for several years, think it's plugged...: Same as above. Had the console for forever, moved multiple times with it, used it with WiFi and with a cable just fine for several years, and all of a sudden, 2 days ago it started thinking it was...
  10. Series X thinks I have a headset connected and I don't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X thinks I have a headset connected and I don't: Hi! My series X is in Headset Mode and refuses to pass sound to the TV. I don't have a headset, so this is a bit of a surprise. I've tried power cycle and the device reset, as well as plugging...