Series x shut off while playing AC and won’t turn on left it off for a few hours and...

Discus and support Series x shut off while playing AC and won’t turn on left it off for a few hours and... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/itzmaveriic [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/itzmaveriic, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Series x shut off while playing AC and won’t turn on left it off for a few hours and...

/u/itzmaveriic, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Peek4chu Win User

Xbox shuts off in Fortnite

My xbox one x shuts off every time i land at the grotto and go into the wind tunnel but it does not say it over heated it says “this xbox is made to shut off after a little while” but the first time i experienced this issue was at a different time i was
    playing my third hour i landed at the grotto then my console just shut off and it was 5:55 then the next day i land at the grotto agian at 3:30 it just shut off and this was my first hour
  3. Jaedon F Win User

Why did my elite controller stop working on my Xbox and won’t turn off or do anything even when I unplug my Xbox

My console is the Xbox series X. My controller stopped working last night while I was playing a game and it said reconnect controller but it was still on. I’ve tried holding the pairing button but nothing happened. I’ve tried taking it out of range of my Xbox to see if it would shut off. I’ve tried restarting and unplugging my Xbox. But my elite controller still has the light on and won’t do anything. Even the button to change paddle presets isn’t turning those lights on.
  4. alexkatbat Win User

“Save games are still uploading on another Xbox” Error

Thanks for your reply!

I had shut off my Series X last night to come back to the issue today, and it turns out that’s all that was needed to resolve the error. Figures turning it off and back on again was the solution

Thanks again!
  5. JSlatt Win User

Xbox One X randomly turning off

The problem is happening when I first start the xbox one x after it has been off overnight or during the day . I will play for a few hours, properly shut unit off and when I come back several hours later and turn it on from either the controller or the
    console, it comes on briefly and then shuts back off. when I press the button again, it starts and comes on as if the power had been disconnected (cold boot screen comes up if that is what it is called). It is not an overheat issue. My controller is plugged
    into the unit and has been also disconnecting. Not sure if either are related.
  6. NainaBug Win User

Xbox One Random shutdown issues

I'm experiencing the same issues. My system was working fine for the first few weeks but when I start playing it today, it keeps shutting off. Every time I'm 5 minutes into the game the system will shut off. And there would be a few times when after it shuts
    off, I will turn it back on and it will shut off a second later. It will do this like 5 times until it turns completely on. I hardly was playing my Xbox one. I probably played it 10 times since I bought it.
Thema:

Series x shut off while playing AC and won’t turn on left it off for a few hours and...

1. Series x shut off while playing AC and won’t turn on left it off for a few hours and... - Similar Threads - Series shut off

2. Launch Xbox Series X shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch Xbox Series X shutting off: I have the launch Xbox series x , over the last few months the console will just randomly shut off during online game play. Doesn’t do in menus or on Home Screen, only when playing a game....
  3. Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.: Playing DayZ. Twice in a row, about an hour into playing it randomly went straight to black. Thought it hard crashed and pushed me to the menu. But no. Right off. Turned it back on, got the...
  4. My Xbox Series controller shuts off when I squeeze it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller shuts off when I squeeze it.: I ordered my console via Amazon back in January, and I've noticed this issue since I got it. It replaced an early model Xbox One with the older controllers, which I never had an issue with. It's...
  5. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  6. Why is my series x shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series x shutting off: whenever I play rainbow six seige the console just shuts off randomly I spent way to much for the console to not run properly and I have tried all the trouble shoot methods it just really...
  7. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  8. Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply): My Xbox series x has been periodically shutting off, usually after about an hour or two, then every half hour or so after the first time. I purchased a new power supply and installed it myself (I...
  9. My original Xbox One is shutting off just like the Series X.

in XboX Insiders
    My original Xbox One is shutting off just like the Series X.: I try playing games but the power shuts off randomly. I’ve seen others posts about the Xbox One X but I haven’t seen any for the original ones. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated....
  10. Xbox series x shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x shutting off: My Xbox has been randomly shutting completely off on its own. Tried to reset the whole Xbox without removing games didn’t work . Now reset it completely taking everything off and it’s worse trying...