Series X says disc is dirty/damaged and won’t download but my Xbox one can still read it

Discus and support Series X says disc is dirty/damaged and won’t download but my Xbox one can still read it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey basically it’s what’s in the title. I’m trying to download Red Dead Redemption 2 to my new series x and it starts to download almost 3/4 of the way... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Drew Colo, Jun 26, 2023.

1. Drew Colo
    Drew Colo Guest

Series X says disc is dirty/damaged and won’t download but my Xbox one can still read it

Hey basically it’s what’s in the title. I’m trying to download Red Dead Redemption 2 to my new series x and it starts to download almost 3/4 of the way and then it stops and tells me my disc is damaged. I use the first disc and it starts to download and then it says now insert disc two and it downloads too. It then stops at 73.9% and tells me to insert disc one again. I do and then my series x says that the disc is dirty/damaged and unreadable. I’ve tried deleting and restarting the download and unplugged my Xbox and tried again and then waited a month to finish the download after it sat at 73.9% and no progress. The weird thing is that I can put the disc in my old Xbox one, the original Xbox one that os over 10 years old and the disc and game run perfect. Why won’t it work on my new Xbox? I’m moving in a month and am only taking my new Xbox and want to be able to play rdr2. Please help me.

:)

Drew Colo, Jun 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: