Series X remote play issue with Cyberpunk 2077

Discus and support Series X remote play issue with Cyberpunk 2077 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just installed from disk a copy of CP2077. Console auto updated to next gen version and never asked me to swap disks. CP2077 version 1.6.3 Using a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Vernacchio, Jul 23, 2023.

1. Series X remote play issue with Cyberpunk 2077

Just installed from disk a copy of CP2077. Console auto updated to next gen version and never asked me to swap disks.

CP2077 version 1.6.3

Using a fully updated Xbox Series X 1TB and an Xbox elite 2 wireless controller (also fully up to date).

Running the console through a physical ethernet cable to switch to router.

Playing via Apple Ipad Pro (2022) fully up to date and using a lightning to Ethernet hub connected to the same switch as Xbox.

Running remote play app via Ipad. Elite 2 is connected to Xbox, which is in the same room, less then 12” from ipad.

I regularly play all my games through this setup with ZERO remote play or controller issues. This includes online service games such as Destiny 2 and single player such as Resident evil 4 remake.

Once I had installed and updated CP2077 I started a fresh save on the Streetkid rout. On loading tutorial I am unable to move more than a few feet before experiencing controller lag. Lag effects button presses and sticks. Lag is bad enough to make the game unplayable. Lag effects all button presses and both sticks.

There does not appear to be any performance issues associated, frame stuttering and the like. Game runs fine.

What I’ve tried:

Uninstalled and reinstalled CP2077.

Deleted cache and cleared all save data.

Updated Xbox

Updated Controller

Made fresh profile on controller for the game

Adjusted all “advanced” controller settings in game to zero.

Checked all first person controller settings in game

Tried both performance and ray tracing presets in game.

Pushed through to the in game tutorial section. No changes.

:)

Michael Vernacchio, Jul 23, 2023
  2. SirNelson1 Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play Issues - Game Related

Id like to add to this - I'm expediting the exact same issue as described

- What device are you using to connect to your console via Remote Play? Windows PC

- What is the model and software version of your console? Xbox Series x & OS version 10.0.25398.2258

- Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Cyberpunk 2077 on your console? Yes

- Have you checked for any updates or patches for Cyberpunk 2077 or Remote Play? Yes

- Are you able to play other games via Remote Play without any issues? No (I do occasionally have issues where the controller isn't working at all, though restarting the game or restarting remote play fixes the issue this is not the case with Cyberpunk 2077)

The issues with other games are minor and can be resolved but doesn't seem possible with cyberpunk 2077.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

If you buy the digital version of Cyberpunk 2077 I do believe you get it on both One and Series X, if that's what your wondering :)
    There's some big rumors going around that I'm hearing, that Cyberpunk 2077 will launch same day as the Xbox Series X, if true, then for me, if i was to buy Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox, it would be pointless to buy it for Xbox One, as I'm getting the Xbox Series
    X on launch day and i will be trading in my Xbox One X for some Series X games on the same day.

Again, if the rumors are true, then we already have the release date for Series X, even though Microsoft has yet to reveal the release date on the Series X other than ( "Holiday 2020" ).

I'll be getting Cyberpunk 2077 for my 4K Gaming PC, that already out performs the Xbox Series X, I'm wanting Cyberpunk 2077 to look it's best when i get it and my PC will offer that.

Not that it wont look good on Series X, Which I'm sure it will still look amazing, but I'm choosing to play it on the platform that offers the best performance, which is my PC.
  4. Geth Win User

Series X claims four generations backwards compatibility

Nothing specific that I'm gonna play selectively.

I will be getting Cyberpunk 2077 digitally and will probably play that immediately on the Series X
  5. AuraWolf Win User

Which game are you most excited for in 2020?

Cyberpunk 2077 (especially after last night's announcement of the Series X upgrade)
  6. j b8 Win User

Same issue, not resolved just given up hope like the rest :(

Edit: read in another forum switching to a PS4 controller fixes. Unfortunately cannot confirm. Tried a elite controller instead and same issue.

Also noticed issue on some games but not others, some AAA work fine with remote play with my setup but other AAA have super lag renduring unplayable. Also noticed with controller connected directly to Xbox and Xbox to non-remote play TV it lags the same as the other TV connected to remote play indicating not a connection issue.
Thema:

1. Series X remote play issue with Cyberpunk 2077 - Similar Threads - Series remote play

2. my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s: I have done all updates, turned on remote play, It connects to the app on my phone but not on my laptop. Pls help 30d77d8c-473b-4f10-b1f1-de9d5182f6a7
  3. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  4. Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug

in XboX Insiders
    Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug: anytime i try an play on my xbox using remote play, with my logitech g cloud or my iphone, or laptop, the app will go an remote play to my xbox i get the xbox logo, an it works, but heres where...
  5. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  6. On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?: On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely? c498ce13-e75a-4a5c-891c-2e27b273fc66
  7. Xbox Series X remote play not working on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X remote play not working on PC: I recently purchased and set up my Xbox series X. I'm trying to set up remote play to play on my PC. I have enabled remote play on my Xbox and made sure I have green check marks next to all the...
  8. Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.: I'm completely at a loss here and unfortunately, I've already tried basically everything that Xbox would tell me to do. I purchased an Xbox Series S directly from Microsoft a few days ago. This...
  9. Remote play issue with series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play issue with series X.: My series X is in standby mode and using the xbox app I'm trying to connect on my android pixel 8 for remote play. It keeps giving me the "try again later" message over and over. If I turn my X on...
  10. I can remote play on my xbox series S on mobile but I am having troubles on my windows 11 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can remote play on my xbox series S on mobile but I am having troubles on my windows 11 pc: Every time i try to remote play on my xbox on my pc I get an error telling me that the console has been found but it was impossible to connect. On mobile remote play on my console works just...