Series X - No storage available message (0x80830003)

Discus and support Series X - No storage available message (0x80830003) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; “We can’t save more data for this game or app Your Xbox is out of space for saved data. To make room, select a game or app from My games & apps, press... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/peternoname82, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Series X - No storage available message (0x80830003)

“We can’t save more data for this game or app

Your Xbox is out of space for saved data. To make room, select a game or app from My games & apps, press the menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons. (0x80830003)”

I have over 185GB of free storage space on my internal drive, 2.1TB of free space on my external drive. Every time I manual save, auto-save or try to load a game save this message pops up.

I’m in the Beta ring for the Insider program. I have the most resent update. I’ve tried all the go-to fixes (reset system; manual power down; hold power button for 10 seconds, unplug from power source, wait 10 minutes), but this keeps happening. Any suggestions, info, or advice?

submitted by /u/peternoname82
    [link] [comments]

/u/peternoname82, Dec 3, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

How do I fix error 0x80830003

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

Error 0x80830003 is a common error code on the Xbox Series X that can occur when saving data to an external storage device. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve this issue:

Restart the console: Sometimes, simply restarting the console can resolve the issue.

Remove and re-insert the external storage device: This can help refresh the connection between the console and the external hard drive.

Format the external storage device: If the external hard drive is not formatted properly, it can cause the error 0x80830003. To format the external hard drive, go to the Xbox settings, then select "System," followed by "Storage." Locate the external hard drive and select "Format Storage Device."

Update your Xbox console: Make sure your Xbox Series X is up-to-date with the latest software update.

Check for any software or firmware updates for the external storage device: Contact the manufacturer of the external storage device to see if there are any updates available.

If these steps do not resolve the error 0x80830003, you may want to consider contacting Xbox support for further assistance.
  3. Stoneym91 Win User

I keep having error code 0x80830003 how can I fix it permanently

Xbox series x and about 2 months ago I have plenty of storage over 187gigs left and a expansion card and it's up to date on updates. It's error code 0x80830003 saying that the Xbox is out of memory and after a factory reset it works for like a week or 2 and now it's every e days.
  4. dempup Win User

Xbox Series X External HDD compatability

5. dempup Win User

Smart delivery upgrade location?

6. Jay_658 Win User

Forza horizon 3 data corrupted

Error code 0x80830003
    ...and of course, there are no support articles available for this code
Thema:

Series X - No storage available message (0x80830003)

1. Series X - No storage available message (0x80830003) - Similar Threads - Series storage available

2. With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...: I have an 8TB Western Digital external HD for my Xbox One. You can play games directly from the HD. Yet on the Series X you cannot do this and instead an External HD is only capable of storing...
  3. My formatted USB from a series x with games on it. The s will recognize the storage device...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My formatted USB from a series x with games on it. The s will recognize the storage device...: I own a series x I have formatted USB with games on it. I go over to a friend's house that owns a series s I signed in my account with the USB plugged in, the Xbox s will recognize the storage...
  4. If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...: So I have an Xbox one s and I feel it’s time to finally upgrade to a new gen console. being the Xbox one s has a disk drive I have a bunch of game disks of games I play. Now I have an external...
  5. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  6. 148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??: I have bought the Xbox Series S during 2021. While then Xbox states that the console has storage of 512GB of storage. When checked (During 2021) It had 320-300GB of storage in it. Now in 2024 its...
  7. If I use Storage Expansion card on Xbox Series will my USB storages be active/work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I use Storage Expansion card on Xbox Series will my USB storages be active/work?: I have three USB SSD plugged to my Xbox Series and i want to know if by adding a Storage Expansion Card they will all(4) work simultaneous. I'm asking this because on PC, when you add an NVME...
  8. What are the best options for adding storage Xbox series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the best options for adding storage Xbox series S?: My daughter needs more storage space on her Xbox series s. She received a game for Christmas but can't play bc there's not enough space on her internal storage. My free time the last couple days...
  9. How can I reset my persistent storage on Xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I reset my persistent storage on Xbox series s?: On mk11, I bought some of the DLCS a long time ago but when I switched to xbox series s, some of them said I didn’t have them but when I tried to buy it it would say “content already owned”. I...
  10. Extended storage for Xbox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Extended storage for Xbox Series S: Right now I'm currently looking to add more storage to my Xbox Series S because I am running out, but the price for 2tb Seagate extended storage is like $280. I just wanted to ask if there are any...