SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???

Discus and support SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so I bought Mortal Kombat One on disc, went. To install it...the series x recognised it and began installing it ....BUT - at ULTRA SLOW SPEED... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martin Halliday, Dec 5, 2023.

1. SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???

Ok, so I bought Mortal Kombat One on disc, went. To install it...the series x recognised it and began installing it ....BUT - at ULTRA SLOW SPEED ...its taken over 20hrs to get to 17% and in that time has stopped well over 100 times !? The drive is fine as I have no problem installing other games but for this game its painfully slow .... I have plenty of space for it and nothing else is qued .. I've unplugged and waiteded a few mins and re plugged in the console but it still keeps stopping the installation every few mins and only downloads 0.1 % each time before stopping again.... This sucks.

PLEASE HELP ASAP

:)

Martin Halliday, Dec 5, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ??? 😡😡😡

Hi Martin. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If other game discs are installing fine, it may be a fault with your Mortal Kombat 1 disc. Eject the disc and make sure it's clean and free from scratches. If the disc looks clean, and other games are installing fine, then I recommend returning it to the store for a replacement or refund.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ??? 😡😡😡

Are you able to install other games via disc without any issues?
  4. Martin Halliday Win User

I only have the 1x Xbox Series X ....??
  5. Martin Halliday Win User

Yep - thats the one I have the series X tall tower
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Do you have Xbox One X or Xbox Series X?

The game only works with Series

Does it look like this?

[​IMG]
Thema:

SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???

1. SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ??? - Similar Threads - SERIES Mortal Kombat

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how: is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how b0a025ba-9618-4ca8-b058-932f5c256272
  9. Mortal Kombat 11 & World War Z suddenly are causing both my Series X's to lock up and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 & World War Z suddenly are causing both my Series X's to lock up and...: I tried on both my Xbox Series X consoles, both on Alpha Skip Ahead ring, both have a 1TB Seagate storage expansion. I tried my account. I tried my brother's account. I took a console to a...
  10. Please make Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance Compatible for Xbox Series X It was apart of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please make Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance Compatible for Xbox Series X It was apart of my...: Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance was a childhood to me and I would like to play it again Please make it Backwards Compatible d2fdba95-1812-48c1-a274-303288da3393