SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???

Discus and support SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so I bought Mortal Kombat One on disc, went. To install it...the series x recognised it and began installing it ....BUT - at ULTRA SLOW SPEED... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martin Halliday, Dec 5, 2023.

1. SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???

Ok, so I bought Mortal Kombat One on disc, went. To install it...the series x recognised it and began installing it ....BUT - at ULTRA SLOW SPEED ...its taken over 20hrs to get to 17% and in that time has stopped well over 100 times !? The drive is fine as I have no problem installing other games but for this game its painfully slow .... I have plenty of space for it and nothing else is qued .. I've unplugged and waiteded a few mins and re plugged in the console but it still keeps stopping the installation every few mins and only downloads 0.1 % each time before stopping again.... This sucks.

PLEASE HELP ASAP

:)

Martin Halliday, Dec 5, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ??? 😡😡😡

Hi Martin. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If other game discs are installing fine, it may be a fault with your Mortal Kombat 1 disc. Eject the disc and make sure it's clean and free from scratches. If the disc looks clean, and other games are installing fine, then I recommend returning it to the store for a replacement or refund.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ??? 😡😡😡

Are you able to install other games via disc without any issues?
  4. Martin Halliday Win User

I only have the 1x Xbox Series X ....??
  5. Martin Halliday Win User

Yep - thats the one I have the series X tall tower
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Do you have Xbox One X or Xbox Series X?

The game only works with Series

Does it look like this?

[​IMG]
Thema:

SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???

1. SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ??? - Similar Threads - SERIES Mortal Kombat

2. Why is the series X ping so high

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the series X ping so high: Why is my ping around 80 when playing thru the xbox but if I'm playing the same game on geforce now thru edge browser, also on the xbox, it's 10. My ping was much lower on the one X as well, it...
  3. Is this HDMI port repairable (XBOX SERIES X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this HDMI port repairable (XBOX SERIES X): [img] XBOX SERIES X HDMI PORT I know this is a stupid question, and I already know the answer, given the state of the port, but is there any way this console can be fixed without sending it off...
  4. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Controller Keeps disconnecting.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Controller Keeps disconnecting.: I’m in alpha updates and I’ve noticed while I was playing Dead Island 2, whenever I’d click the guide button the controller freezes, disconnects and then reconnects. Even my Xbox wireless headset...
  6. 148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??: I have bought the Xbox Series S during 2021. While then Xbox states that the console has storage of 512GB of storage. When checked (During 2021) It had 320-300GB of storage in it. Now in 2024 its...
  7. Xbox series X blu ray playback

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X blu ray playback: Xbox series X blu ray playback randomly zooms in and out slightly while playing a movie. Its very sporadic. Xbox is up to date, discs are immaculate, no fingerprints, scratches, etc. I'm re...
  8. is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how: is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how b0a025ba-9618-4ca8-b058-932f5c256272
  9. Mortal Kombat 11 & World War Z suddenly are causing both my Series X's to lock up and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 & World War Z suddenly are causing both my Series X's to lock up and...: I tried on both my Xbox Series X consoles, both on Alpha Skip Ahead ring, both have a 1TB Seagate storage expansion. I tried my account. I tried my brother's account. I took a console to a...
  10. Please make Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance Compatible for Xbox Series X It was apart of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please make Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance Compatible for Xbox Series X It was apart of my...: Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance was a childhood to me and I would like to play it again Please make it Backwards Compatible d2fdba95-1812-48c1-a274-303288da3393