SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???

Discus and support SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so I bought Mortal Kombat One on disc, went. To install it...the series x recognised it and began installing it ....BUT - at ULTRA SLOW SPEED... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martin Halliday, Dec 5, 2023.

  1. SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???


    Ok, so I bought Mortal Kombat One on disc, went. To install it...the series x recognised it and began installing it ....BUT - at ULTRA SLOW SPEED ...its taken over 20hrs to get to 17% and in that time has stopped well over 100 times !? The drive is fine as I have no problem installing other games but for this game its painfully slow .... I have plenty of space for it and nothing else is qued .. I've unplugged and waiteded a few mins and re plugged in the console but it still keeps stopping the installation every few mins and only downloads 0.1 % each time before stopping again.... This sucks.

    PLEASE HELP ASAP

    :)
     
    Martin Halliday, Dec 5, 2023
    #1
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

    SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ??? 😡😡😡

    Hi Martin. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    If other game discs are installing fine, it may be a fault with your Mortal Kombat 1 disc. Eject the disc and make sure it's clean and free from scratches. If the disc looks clean, and other games are installing fine, then I recommend returning it to the store for a replacement or refund.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

    SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ??? 😡😡😡

    Are you able to install other games via disc without any issues?
  4. Martin Halliday Win User

    SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ??? 😡😡😡

    I only have the 1x Xbox Series X ....??
  5. Martin Halliday Win User

    SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ??? 😡😡😡

    Yep - thats the one I have the series X tall tower
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ??? 😡😡😡

    Do you have Xbox One X or Xbox Series X?

    The game only works with Series

    Does it look like this?


    [​IMG]
Thema:

SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???

Loading...
  1. SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ??? - Similar Threads - SERIES Mortal Kombat

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  4. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  5. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  6. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  7. I just got mortal kombat 9 komplete edition but my xbox series x wont read it, i can hear...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got mortal kombat 9 komplete edition but my xbox series x wont read it, i can hear...: I have already tried to clean the disk but i dont think there’s something wrong with the disk, i went to put my xbox on energy saving mode and held down my power button for 10 seconds. I dont...
  8. is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how: is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how b0a025ba-9618-4ca8-b058-932f5c256272
  9. Mortal Kombat 11 & World War Z suddenly are causing both my Series X's to lock up and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 & World War Z suddenly are causing both my Series X's to lock up and...: I tried on both my Xbox Series X consoles, both on Alpha Skip Ahead ring, both have a 1TB Seagate storage expansion. I tried my account. I tried my brother's account. I took a console to a...
  10. Please make Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance Compatible for Xbox Series X It was apart of my...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Please make Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance Compatible for Xbox Series X It was apart of my...: Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance was a childhood to me and I would like to play it again Please make it Backwards Compatible d2fdba95-1812-48c1-a274-303288da3393