SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???

Discus and support SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so I bought Mortal Kombat One on disc, went. To install it...the series x recognised it and began installing it ....BUT - at ULTRA SLOW SPEED... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martin Halliday, Dec 5, 2023.

1. SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???

Ok, so I bought Mortal Kombat One on disc, went. To install it...the series x recognised it and began installing it ....BUT - at ULTRA SLOW SPEED ...its taken over 20hrs to get to 17% and in that time has stopped well over 100 times !? The drive is fine as I have no problem installing other games but for this game its painfully slow .... I have plenty of space for it and nothing else is qued .. I've unplugged and waiteded a few mins and re plugged in the console but it still keeps stopping the installation every few mins and only downloads 0.1 % each time before stopping again.... This sucks.

PLEASE HELP ASAP

:)

Martin Halliday, Dec 5, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???