Series x keeps shutting off due to overheating when it’s blowing out cold air

Discus and support Series x keeps shutting off due to overheating when it’s blowing out cold air in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My series x has recently and unexpectedly Been completely shutting off due to “poor ventilation” despite it being completely clear of any other object... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ant s1, May 3, 2023.

1. ant s1
    ant s1 Guest

My series x has recently and unexpectedly Been completely shutting off due to “poor ventilation” despite it being completely clear of any other object and heating source, it also blows out cold air when it’s shut off, not hot air and will only last for about 10 minutes, if that before it shuts down, it doesn’t look dusty inside and I have no idea why it’s all of a sudden been happening, I’ve contacted Microsoft since it’s under warranty but they will only ship it to Germany to look at it so I want to see if there’s anything I can do before having to do that.

The power source is plugged into the wall

The series x is clean

It’s nowhere near any other objects

I’ve only had it since December 2022

(I’d upload a picture but it keeps failing)

:)

ant s1, May 3, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: