Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

Discus and support Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FEENA VAR, Jun 8, 2024.

1. FEENA VAR
    FEENA VAR Guest

Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system?

:)

FEENA VAR, Jun 8, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system?

Hi FEENA, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

First, let's try a simple fix, please, power cycle the console to clear its cache data and pair your controller again.

To do it, follow these steps:

Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Then, reset your controller pairing.

To unpair it, press and hold the pair button on top of the controller for a few seconds until it vibrates twice.

Remove the batteries, wait for a few seconds, and reinsert them.

Once this is done, try to pair it again.

Turn on your controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button.

Press and release the Pair button on the Xbox Console.

Within 20 seconds, press and hold the controller’s Pair button (a circular button on top of the controller as you hold it in your hands) until the controller's Xbox button flashes a few times.

That means it's searching for a console.

The Xbox button stays lit once it's connected.

I hope this helps.

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console
  3. Thomas Cotton Win User

My Xbox series X is no longer connecting to my internet.

The Xbox factory reset on the series X still did not work, it wouldn’t connect to the network. I connected my original Xbox one (2014) back up to my monitor and I was able to play online games just fine on there, same Microsoft account and internet that the series X was not connecting too. My Xbox series x keeps saying it has a hardware issue when trying to connect the internet, I’m pretty sure this proves it’s a physical problem with the hardware on my Xbox. I still have warranty on it and can return it and trade in for a new one. I’ll try doing this and seeing if the trade in one works.
  4. greatsirkain Win User

Constant disconnects while in dashboard and during games

Does it lose connection while playing online games or just while playing games like Skyrim while connected? I've noticed my xbox loses connection every 20 minutes or so if it doesn't have an 'alive' connection. I'm bridged through a PC. If the connection
    doesn't get used either from the PC bridge (I keep that alive by using ping) or at the console itself my connection is dropped.
  5. DwayneMills1 Win User

XBOX Series X input lag and latency

I’m having the exact problem. On a wired gigabit connection, I still feel like my Series X isn’t getting the display information fast enough and I feel what isn’t actually happening in my controller. This is extremely apparent when playing NBA 2K23 online.
  6. (MrWonderful) Win User

Xbox Elite 2 Controller issue.

Issues with series X and elite 2. Works good for a while and today unplayable. This seems to happen every few months and lasts for days or weeks. I want to smash it into tiny little pieces. The sound cuts in and out for a bit then disconnects. I can connect with the cord, which seems to help a bit, but when I pull out the power cord same ****. Super frustrating. Between the controller and series x I’m into this for $800+. This is the 7th Xbox I’ve purchased including my son’s series S. do I need to switch to a PS5? This is ridiculous. I’ve tried reverting software. Tried the update I saw today. How can this be? No issues with the elite 1.

Help please or I’m done with Microsoft forever.
Thema:

1. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20... - Similar Threads - Series keeps saying

2. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  3. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...: I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal hdmi1 0f0e687a-ffc0-46f9-9877-46c013bbac3a
  6. Xbox Series S keeps saying You'll need the internet for this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps saying You'll need the internet for this.: I been keep getting this from 2 days ago until now whenever i turn on my xbox and automatically connects to my account, it automatically disconnects it and whenever i try too sign in again gives...
  7. XBOX series S Games will not download and Keeps saying "Installation Stopped"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX series S Games will not download and Keeps saying "Installation Stopped": I need Help I have had an issue with my xbox series s for a week now Let me explain I searched online and searched posts on here i have tried The whole Check Wifi Connection, Uninstall and...
  8. I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't...: Oh hi I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't support my region witch is the UK 8a526c96-b0e0-4ca3-abd1-38b31b9c4bc8
  9. Series S keeps saying I’m playing Persona 4 Arena despite not even on any other app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series S keeps saying I’m playing Persona 4 Arena despite not even on any other app: The title really explains itself And to be Frank, it’s driving me up the wall. I’ve restarted my console, shut it down, unplugged it, pulled out the main wire and even pulled it out of the main...
  10. Discord keeps saying relink series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Discord keeps saying relink series x: So I was in a discord party literally yesterday. I've been using it consistently. Today I try to start it it says I need to relink my account. I have done this now on the app discord app and my...