Series X gets stuck on booting up logo

Discus and support Series X gets stuck on booting up logo in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in the Omega ring so I get the most stable builds but this past week whenever I get home from work and attempt to boot up my console it just sits... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NutmegWolves, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Series X gets stuck on booting up logo

I'm in the Omega ring so I get the most stable builds but this past week whenever I get home from work and attempt to boot up my console it just sits at the Xbox logo for startup. I am able to turn off the console and turn it on again and it successfully boots up and I have no further issues until I get home from work the next morning.

I use shutdown mode but I'm wondering if I need to stop using quick resume or just do a factory reset to see if that helps. Anyone else have tips or have come across this?

submitted by /u/NutmegWolves
    [link] [comments]

/u/NutmegWolves, Oct 14, 2023
  2. COKEBOYJAY88 Win User

Xbox series x taking long to start up

Hi yes I have a Xbox series x. I've also tried what you insisted but nothing seems to work. I'm stuck on the Xbox series x start up logo screen. Sometimes it acts up and sometimes it doesn't I even did a USB offline update today and still no luck. Thought of just keeping the console on instant on since it's the only way where it doesn't take long to boot up past the animation logo. Thanks
  3. SXO VI MAZEONE Win User

Xbox Series X stuck on boot logo

Have the same Problem whit my series x and one x all to stop to work since today
  4. SXO VI MAZEONE Win User

Yea this i was trying when i was talking to suport will try it on my one x .

Series x runs now fine but my gues it is somthing whit the x box alpha preview update
  5. SXO VI MAZEONE Win User

Tryed it but its not working
  6. SXO VI MAZEONE Win User

I will try it out but i have already talked to the support and i will send it in .but yes i am in alpha preview Programm too and my one x is not Working

to
Thema:

Series X gets stuck on booting up logo

1. Series X gets stuck on booting up logo - Similar Threads - Series gets stuck

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  4. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  5. How to get a voice changer on Xbox Series X? No PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get a voice changer on Xbox Series X? No PC.: The reason I wanna get a voice change is to fool my friends, but I just don't have APC. a6f36c68-f257-4379-8f28-bf05cef85bbd
  6. Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s...: Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s still playing music harm my Xbox series x? abada44f-6720-471c-b5b0-07ae71c10b9a
  7. Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?: I purchased a new Xbox series X for my son‘s birthday on April 6. For a couple of weeks everything was fine, but for the last 5 to 6 weeks in order to connect to our Wi-Fi, I have to factory reset...
  8. New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input

in XBoX on Consoles
    New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input: Have a design labs custom controller i got a xmas, has been working great. in the past day or so ive been noticing the left stick gets stuck on forward input. (not drift) not physically, and not...
  9. Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?: I recently got a physical copy of FH4 on my Xbox Series X. Keep in mind I live in Lebanon, the internet is not too good and I usually just install physical copies and play the games offline...
  10. I am unable to live stream on my Xbox Series X. Gets stuck when I click on the live...

in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to live stream on my Xbox Series X. Gets stuck when I click on the live...: I have run into an issue where I am unable to livestream using my Xbox. I have tried restarting the console, Logging out and back into Twitch and it keeps getting stuck when I press the Live...